Chapter 11

"Is there a school you would recommend?" We were currently riding around town. "Hill Ford," he says. "What?" "Hill Ford. It's a very good school, good references, good pass rate," I nod and he reversed and entered a new street.

It was currently 9 am, meaning that I would probably start today.
The school was not so bad, let's say fifty times better than Ridgewood, in appearance. We enter and head for the principal's office. He knocks. "I'm busy, come back lat..." The principal did not finish his sentence because by then Xavier had already entered. I followed in beside him. It was a woman, surprisingly, a young woman. She immediately stood up, straightened her clothes, apologized to Xavier and asked me to take a seat. "Is this your sister?" She asks.  I open my mouth to speak but Xavier beat me to it. "Do we look alike Mrs.Green?" He asked. "No, it's just that you rarely come to visit so I thought..." He interrupted her again. "Well, you thought wrong. This is Lucy Smith, a new student, I brought her because I know that your school is the best, and I'm hoping that you do not disappoint me or Mrs.Smith." she nodes very quickly and calls for her secretary. I immediately scooped away, but Xavier remained in the office, talking to Mrs.Green.

I choose my subjects and given a timetable. I came in late so right now, it was lunchtime. I took a deep breath and entered the cafeteria. Juice boxes everywhere. Goths, Jocks, Barbie dolls, Nerds, Geeks and Normal students were all in their own groups, I decided to join the normal people. I walk up to one of their tables and announce my presence. "Hi, I'm a new student, can I sit with you guys?" A tall and lean girl who I think is the leader of the group says,"the boys are that side, as you can see, we're all girls, but anyway, you may join us." I sit down, next to me is an open sit so I placed my bag on it. I got up to get my food. The line was empty so I was lucky, but before I could greet the woman serving the food, five Goths got in front of me, five at my front and five at the back, all girls. Two of them held me by my shoulders, the rest scared away the girls I was sitting with. They all sat down, the two girls still had my shoulders so I could not move. "Look, I'm new, I did nothing to offend you guys so just leave me alone before I do something that I'll regret." They all laughed and as though in a trance, they all began it say at once, "We know who you are, Shota will be pleased to know a goddess is on Earth." I tried to play dumb and told them I have no clue what they were talking about. However, one of them grabbed my left hand and pointed towards my ring finger, saying, "then, how do you explain this?" I look at my finger and there on my fingers were the words 'Hades' written in his blood, I knew it was his because it smelt so good. I tried rubbing it off but I would not go away. "This is just a tattoo," I lie, again. They all laugh together. One of them says some weird words and her left hand began to glow, he took my left hand and placed hers on top of mine with force, her hand stung me so I removed my hand with force, I looked at it and it looked like it had rash but It went as soon as it came. I looked back up to ask them what they did but they were gone, I went to one of their tables but none of them were there, all the Goths were gone.

The girls from before wanted nothing to do with me, now that they knew that I had some weird thing going on with the Goths.
I sighed and entered history. "Morning class, my name is Mr.Evans and I will be your new teacher from today,"

What do u guys think is going to happen. And what about Xavier? Comment on your thoughts. 💝💝