Chapter 7

So Eren was supposed to stand in a well and transform, but he failed.

We are currently outside, taking a break. Drinking tea and eating small loafs of bread. The tension in my squad is so thick. None of them like Eren's new 'ability'. And they also hate me. I chuckle at the thought and they glance at me. Mikasa excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, I'm guessing.

Eren knocks over his spoon. Since I'm across from him, I go to help him pick it up but he beats me to it. I sigh, his hands must be sore.

All of a sudden, lightning sparks and there is a loud explosive sound. My eyes shut but I quickly open my eyes and see that Eren partially turned into a Titan.

"Oh. Hey are you okay?" I instantly ask him.

"Yea-" He's cut of by the Captain saying, "Calm down."

I turn around and see the squad have their swords drawn at Eren.

I immediately draw my sword against them and stand in front of Eren, to protect him.

"Get the FUCK away from him." I yell at them.

"Eren! Who gave you permission?"

"Move that hand and I won't hesitate to kill you!"

"What is your real plan Eren?!"

"Why now?!?!"

They yell all types of useless things at Eren. These stupid idiots.

"Don't you dare touch him!" I say.

"Captain! Get away from him!" Petra shouts. The bitch.

"No, maybe you should step away." He replies calmly.

"Why?!" Petra asks, even more alarmed.

"Gut feeling." He answers.

"Captain move away! Leave Y/N to be with the monster!" Petra continues. She said WHAT?!

I walk towards Petra with my swords up to her.

"I dare you to call him a monster! GO A FUCKING HEAD!" I say the blade practically against her neck.

"C-C-Capt-tain!" She calls out.

Commander Hanji comes running to the scene. I eye Petra down and she starts shaking.

I ignore what's happening and continue to intimidate Petra. "I dared you. Have you turned into a pussy now?" I ask.

"Y/N Its okay." Eren walks over to me. I glance at him and then at Petra. I sheath my swords but stay close to Petra. "Cat got your tongue?" I ask.

Oluo comes over to me and shoves me to the side while glaring at me. I match his stare and roundhouse kick him in the face. I then knee him in the stomach and grab his jaw bringing it down to my level.

"Don't touch me ever again." I push his face away and glance at Petra. She looks like she is about to cry. I go over to Eren and check for injuries.

"You know I'm fine." He half smiles.

"Of course, but Mikasa has rules." I answer and he chuckles and we both sit down.

"Everyone inside! We need to talk." The Corporal says, walking inside. We all follow and sit in the Mess Hall.

"So I've concluded, The squad has some trust issues."

He's so lucky. The Walls granted him sooooo much intelligence.

"We can't work together with this. So let's start with something simple. Cadet Y/N L/N is on this squad whether we all like it or not. I wish she wasn't, but according to Eyebrows this is her perfect position. The Walls would even beg to differ there. So forget everything I said about her being the child of a devil, the creator of titans and a crazy motherfucker. She has to stay. We must all slowly accept it."

Wow. They must've had loads of time.

"Really?" I ask him.

"No shit, crazy motherfucker." He says, "This means you cannot and WILL NOT leave her to a titan because you don't like her. Petra, saying leave her to the Monster was completely wrong in several ways. On the Battlefield you WILL NOT leave her to a titan. I expect you to apologise to her"

"Sorry Y/N, will not happen again." She tries to make eye contact but her eyes quickly drift away.

"Noted." I say.

"Now Y/N, what you did to Petra was expected but still wrong. I expect you to apologise."

"No shit this is what happens to 4 year olds." I say, "I'm sorry anyway."

"Oluo attacking Y/N was yet again expected but still wrong. I expect you to apologise."

"Tch. I was protecting Petra. She would have slit her neck!"

"For 2 months, you will be doing all of Y/N assigned cleaning, due to no apology"

WOO HOO!

THANKS MAN!

Oluo mouth stands opened wide, but he quickly fixes his stature and clears his throat.

"Petra, I agree Eren is a monster, but not because he is a titan. He deserves an apology. He also deserves an apology from the whole squad, except Cadets Y/N and Mikasa, for acting irrationally outside. It was clear Eren wasn't trying to attack anyone."

"I'm very sorry Eren! I didn't mean it. The Captain is right, I acted very irrationally. Forgive me please!" Petra practically begs.

I only got a half-assed apology. But... She got one too anyway.

The rest of the squad apologises and we then discuss the outcomes of today. Which was only the fact that the muscle is hot without the skin covering it.

Not much.

Although we do have news on an upcoming expedition. Commander Erwin wants to get to Eren's basement, to hopefully find whatever is in it.

We're told to start packing because we are heading back to the HQ in the evening. And the meeting ends there. I sigh and get up, heading to my room. The effort to pack. Even though I don't have much.

***

I load my things on my horse and mount him/her. I ride over to Commander Hanji and the Corporal and wait for the others.

"Oh! My Walls!" Hanji shouts. I look around alarmed by her yelling.

"What shitty-glasses?" Levi quickly asks.

"Your hair Y/N! Its so pretty! Who did it? How much? Oh gosh, you always look pretty even during wars!" She sports a wide smile.

Oh my Walls. This woman had me terrified!

"I did it, of course." The Captain retorts.

"OOOOOOOOHHH. How Much Shorty?!"

"Free."

"WAIT REALLYYY?! That doesn't make sense. Wait, with a body like that... Y/N~ What did you actually do for that hai-" She's cut off by Levi knocking her head.

"Shut up." He quickly answers.

The Walls need to cleanse me. I visibly shudder and move away from her. In a few minutes the others arrive and we head back to the HQ.

***

We arrive at the HQ and Erwin quickly calls us. He brings us outside and Commander Hanji starts wailing loudly. In front of us are 2 large skeletons with steam emitting from them. Clearly they're Titans.

"My dear SAWNEY AND BEANE! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Hanji cries.

The Commander drags her away and ushers us in and we hold a meeting.

***