Chapter 37

After about 2 hours of useless conversation with Levi and Erwin, I suddenly hear footsteps.

"They're here." I mutter.

"No shit." Levi answers clearly.

"What is seriously wrong with you this week?" I ask him. I hear a few locks start to open.

"Nothing much. I'm just bitching around." He answers standing up. The locks continue to open, when finally, the driver walks in.

He throws Erwin his pouch and speaks, "Didn't find anything. Historia reached the meeting safely and now it is over. Find your way back."

Levi strolls over to him and knees him where the sun doesn't shine. Levi quickly grabs his collar and drags him back insde the room.

"What were you looking for?" Levi asks sternly, still holding his collar.

"None of your damn business." He answers through gritted teeth.

Two men strut into the room and walk up to me. I'm about to grow a punch but one catches my arm. No shit these guys are huge. Taller than Erwin. I release my arm from his grasp and the other one reaches for my neck.

Walls.

I launch my fist into his abdomen, but the other guy realises this, and takes my neck instead, choking me a little.

I feel useless today, Wow.

"Drop him." The guy holding onto me orders Levi. Levi doesn't so the man squeezes my neck tighter and lifts me off of my feet. I bring up my hands and struggle, repeatedly scratching his arm, but to no avail.

I kick at the man beside me, but it isn't strong enough to bother him.

Throughout this, Levi has been watching me intently.

"Drop her." Erwin orders, with so much authority.

"Drop him." The man holding me orders. Levi glances at the man and throws him on the floor.

He walks towards me but before he reaches me, the man holding me releases me. I use my hands to stroke my painful, and probably bruised neck.

The two large men and the driver quickly leave and when Erwin looks out the door, they have completely disappeared.

"You were a beautiful decoration, Eyebrows." Levi bluntly states, still watching me.

"People must think Y/N is a beautiful decoration considering how they treat her." Erwin replies, glancing at me.

"No shit. They love me, so much that when I'm in pain they smile." I reply.

Levi continues his way to me and slides his hand across my neck, stroking the bruise. "The bruise is obvious. Looks like shit."

"We need to leave now." Erwin says, leaning against the doorway.

"I'm fine." I flip his hand off my neck and walk towards the door.

"I knew it." Levi mutters.

"Knew what?" I glance at him.

"Erwin is right, let's go." He ignores my question and walks out.

***

We ended up walking to the Wall. And a soldier came to us to let us know they aren't opening the darned Gate for some reason. This is truly ticking me off. Not only were we not able to find a carriage big enough for us, but they weren't opening the Gate too!

"How did we get in in the first place?" Levi asked, clearly pissed off.

Neither I nor Erwin answered the question, we also wanted to know.

"I can get 3 ODM gears, if you want Miss." The soldier directly asked me.

"Yes. Please." I reply the soldier nods and disappears.

"So, Eyebrows, will you be able to use the gear because I'm sure neither of us can carry your shit." Levi states, his face blank as ever.

"I will be fine." He waves off Levi.

"I have never used the gear with a skirt. This is going to be ridiculous." I mutter to Levi.

"You look ridiculous." He answers.

"Noted, I have been getting stares." I reply. The soldier returns with the gear and we start to put it on, although Erwin struggled. A Lot.

I managed, although the it was weird with my skirt on. I had to attach the straps to my bare legs. Levi finished first, obviously, he had no problems. I decided to help Erwin with some of his straps.

"Thank you once again Y/N" he smiled. I returned the smile. He's normal, compared to Levi here.

Levi travelled up the Wall first, and Erwin followed. I made sure I was behind Erwin, so in any case, he doesn't fall to his death.

We got to the top with no problems and I let out a deep breath.

Safe.

Levi and Erwin waited for me to go down the Wall, so I went over and shot out one hook an attached it to the Wall.

I stepped off and suddenly found myself falling

WHAT THE WALLS!?

I try to shoot out the hooks of my gear but they don't budge.

WHAT?!

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my ankle, and find myself frozen in place.

I look up and see Levi and Erwin wide-eyed, on the Wall. Everything suddenly clicks in my head.

Levi used his gear to save me. I let out a sigh but then feel a cold wind flow past my thighs.

I AM WEARING A SKIRT AND HANGING UPSIDE DOWN.

I quickly grab the hem of my life skirt and lift it up, blocking my black briefs. Although I know it's too late.

Erwin and Levi definitely saw that. My face heats up and I forget the pain of the hook in my leg. Levi retracts the hook and I soon find my self sitting on the Wall, with blood spilling out of my ankle.

Normal day with the Survey Corps.

"I'm sorry. But you must understand it was necessary." Levi remarks.

"Of course I do." I reply.

"What happened to the gear?" Erwin asks, shock written all over his face.

"My other hook was jammed." I answer, "I have no clue what happened to the first hook."

"I'll carry you, we need to find a hospital or something." Levi says, walking over to carry me.

"You're going to get blood on yourself." I warn him. Nonetheless, he picks me up.

"I don't care." He answers, "You're the only dirty thing I like." He whispers the last part.

Dear Walls. My heart starts pounding and I place my arms around his neck. His face is facing forward with a blank look. My face heats up. Soon he starts making his way down, with Erwin behind.

"You saw nothing, right?" I whisper.

"Y/N, there is nothing wrong with wearing black briefs." He creases his eyebrows and glances at me.

"Levi!" I turn my head away and look forward, embarrassed.

Walls, save me from this horrendous man.

***