Chapter 45

Levi and I squished up on Shadis' ONLY chair. While Shadis, was currently in an anxious state trying to find the key.

"I didn't know you had a fat ass." Levi whispers to me. I turn my head away from Shadis and immediately meet Levi's.

Dear Walls, he's very close.

I feel my face heat up a bit and suddenly Levi leans in and kisses my nose, then sits back and relaxes on the chair.

Em...

Excuse me?

I shoot up from the chair and look away, "I think I'll stand then" I mutter.

"Here!" Shadis breaks the tension and bring up another black box, exactly like the one my Father gave me.

"There are two keys here, make sure you don't lose any key." He hands the box over to me with care.

"Says the one." Levi mumbles. I try not to chuckle aloud.

"Why are there so many keys? You and my Father hold unto 2 each, and not to mention the 4 spare keys hidden in the garden. Why?" I ask.

"Well, the keys your Father are holding onto belonged to him and your Mother. I, on the other hand, made a second key for myself in fear of losing the first. The spare keys in the garden were for some of the old farmers your Father hired before your farm was successful." He makes a weird hand gesture, that kinda looked like he wanted us to get out.

"Well, The Survey Corps greatly appreciate your help." I sure and Levi stands up.

"Oh wait." He stops us.

"Yes?" Levi scowls.

"Do you by any chance want the house plans? You never told me why you need the keys, I can only guess. But I know where the House plan is, if you want it." He suddenly says.

"Oh, that would be useful. Thank you!" My eyes widen. Shadis turns around and brings out a key to open a drawer, when opened, he brings out a paper folder and hands it to me.

"Thank you very much!" I salute and scramble out of his office.

***
Levi and I enter the meeting room and take a seat.

Time for the continuation of the meeting!

Oh Walls, maybe Levi is right. There might be something wrong with me. But I'm honestly excited to see the house plans. I decided not to open them on the way, since it was so nice wrapped.

"We got the stuff" Levi says and drops the black boxes containing the keys on Erwin's desk, then taking a seat somewhere else.

"We also managed to get the house plans." I add, and drop the folder on his desk, then proceed to take my usual seat beside Levi.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Hange smiles widely.

"Really? That will also be helpful." Erwin opens both boxes and stares at the keys for a while.

"Fascinating aren't they? I just love house keys." Levi glares at Erwin, "Quick up and open the folder, we want to see the plans."

Erwin chuckles and shakes his head. He lifts up the folder and opens it carefully. Inside is a folded piece of paper and some other sheets of paper. He brings out the folded paper and unfolds it, placing it on the coffee table.

"'Heathrose Ave, Ground Floor.'" Erwin reads out something at the top of the page. "Pretty nice so far. I see the rooms you mentioned. There is also a study, which we can also use for storage. Judging by the measurements, it looks to be bigger than the old Headquaters."

"Can't be" I move towards the coffee table. "You are exaggerating." I mutter.

Levi leans over and scans the page, "It definitely is." He returns to his normal position, "Rich Brat." He closes his eyes.

I'm taken aback for a second, "Excuse me, I am not a 'rich brat'!" I stomp hardly on his foot. he glares at me, then looks away.

"It is quite luxurious." Hange comments, "But if you're looking for a rich brat, Eyebrows takes first place." She starts chuckling.

Erwin clears his throat and flips the page over.

"'Heathrose Ave, First Floor.'" He continues, "Oh look, it's your room!" For some reason, everyone in the room, including Levi and I, dive towards the coffee table.

Written in a small box representing a room is, 'Y/N's ROOM' and right beside it is 'MASTER ROOM'

"Oh! That's like the size of the Mess Hall!" Some random Captain says.

"No it's not." I glare at him.

"Yes it is." Levi replies for the Captain.

"Has this turned into a game to see who can irritate me the most?" I mumble.

"Oh no. It's her time of the month." Levi whispers.

"It actually is not." I state loud and clear, in case anyone else heard.

"Well your house fits the description you gave Y/N. Therefore, two days from now, on the expedition, I will dedicate 5 hours to the house idea. We will bring some necessities like medical kits as well and leave them behind in preparation. Lets disuss how we will utilize the house." Erwin declares.

"On the day we go to Eren's basement, Each squad will take a room on the Ground Floor. Use of the First Floor will not be required, maybe only for storage. The ground floor should be used only for easy escaping in any worst case scenario. We will not allow Titans to follow us on the way. I expect all Elites to kill any Titans spotted."

"Sorry to interrupt, I just remember something that may help." I raise my hand, Erwin nods and I lower it.

"There is a 5 Meter metal fence around my house, disincluding the farm and stables. I believe this will also prevent Titans from entering, but obviously this might not always work with Abnormals and some regular Titans. There is barbed wire at the top of the fence though. The gate was never locked, but I do know where a padlock for the gate was left. That is all." I finish.

"Thank you, that is very helpful information. When everyone has entered the compound, the gate will be immediately locked, and I will hold unto the padlock key, and 2 of the house keys. Hange and Y/N will hold onto a key each, in case of any scenario. I hope everyone understands. Please visit me later for any questions. Thank you." Erwin nods at me and everyone stands up to leave. I turn to Levi and see him already walking away without me.

"Em, can you not forget me?" I glare at him.

"I couldn't forget you even if I lost my memories." He glances at me, then looks straight ahead.

"Why thank you." I smile, "The same to you."

"But seriously, I never knew Farmers made that much money. Metal fence and everything."  He mutters.

I glance at him and start laughing.
He is so ridiculous.

***