Chapter 33

"Quite empty isn't it?" Levi asks.

"Yeah, for a public street." I state, looking around in the process.

We continue walking and Levi speaks again.

"Where are we heading too?"

"Not too sure, don't you have more things to do?" I ask.

"Oh ye-" Suddenly Levi is on the floor with his wrist and legs handcuffed. A large man lays on top of his back and I am about to step forward when suddenly I feel something sharp pressed against my neck.

"Struggle and we drug her? Okay?" The man behind me says. The man on Levi stands up and place handcuffs and only my legs and wrists.

"What the Walls is this?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"You are being under arrest" The guy behind me states, then throws away the needle.

"For what?" Levi asks calmly.

"You shut up." He says and places a weird muzzle over Levi, leaving Levi unable to speak.

"For what?" I ask.

The men look at each other than me.

"That's confidential." He states.

"I'm sure I have the right to know why!" I shout.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Fuck You." I answer. He sighs and tries again.

"What is your first name?"

"Fuck." I answer bluntly.

"Last name?" The other guy asks.

"You." I reply. He should have expected this.

"Okay this isn't going to work." The first guy states and places a muzzle over me. The drag the two of of us somewhere else then stop.

One of them remove Levi's muzzle.

"What's her name?" He asks.

"None of your damn business." He answers. The other guy walks behind and slams my face into the dirty ground. He lifts me head back up and faces it to Levi. I feel blood run down my cheek.

"What is her name?" He asks.

"Emelie Rose." He lies. The guy slams my face down again and lifts it up. I spit out rocks.

"Okay, look, if you don't tell us her real name she won't look too pretty later. So what is her name?"

"Mary Voss." He lies again.

The guy moves me to a deep puddle and places my head in it. I struggle due to the fact I am losing air.

"What is her name Idiot?"

"Y/N L/N." He finally says.

"Good job" The guy with me releases my head and I take in necessary deep breaths.

"Where is she from?"

"Shingashina." Levi answers.

"What Regiment is she in?"

"Survey Corps."

"How old is she?"

"I don't know." Levi answers.

"What?" The guy nods to the one behind me and he sticks my head in the water.

"I generally don't know!" Levi insists.

The man leaves my head in the water for a little while and them let's go. I start panting and he faces me to Levi.

I see a swirl of emotions in his eyes, while his face is blank.

"Well we've got the right person, let's go." They say lifting me up and carrying me. The other man does the same to Levi after putting a muzzle on him.

They throw us in a carriage and one man sits on front, driving it, while the other watches us. I feel myself start to panic, and I start shaking.

Levi moves around beside me and the man doesn't complain. He places his hand in mine and attempts to assure me, and it works. The man watching us doesn't notice what is going on, in fact, he isn't really watching us.

I let out a deep breath and embrace Levi's cold hands, and it thoroughly soothes me. He looks deep in my eyes and communicates to me with them.

Assuring me everything is fine.

***

We arrive in front of a large house. The guy watching us drags us out and carries me inside, the smell of booze fills my nostrils.

He brings me into an empty room and sits me on a chair. He cleans up my face and places a plaster over the cut on my face.

He then bring me to my feet and guides me to where Levi is, in and revenue hallway.

"We have nothing to do with you now. Our boss just wanted to see Y/N L/N. No need to shout or anything because our boss is harmless." The man explains.

He removes my muzzle and uncuffs me. He then does the same to Levi and then opens the door, leaving us in the
Hallway.

"This is stupid." Levi whispers. I nod and try to listen in on the conversation. But to no avail.

The man comes back out and opens the door for me leading me in to see a man sitting on a couch, surrounded by bottles of alcohol. I immediately recognise him and gasp.

"Father?!" I exclaim, not entirely glad.

"Oh my beautiful Y/N. How I have missed you! Never thought about visiting your old man after you went to the Military!" He chuckles.

"I had my reasons." I answer. I also remove the stupid plaster on my face.

"So who is the man with you? Is it Ed? Your old lover? I knew you would never leave that Bastard" He laughs.

"No. It's not." I answer through gritted teeth.

"Please sit my dear. And bring the male inside." He gestures to the guy that kidnapped us. I sit down.

Quickly, Levi appears in the room and glances at me, heading over beside me.

"Oh! Humanities Strongest Soldier! If this isn't a pleasant surprise." He nods at Levi. When Levi doesn't say anything he continues.

"I am pleasantly surprised. I expected that stupid boy you followed. But I guess you moved on. Always catching the boys aren't ya Y/N? You never talk to your old man though. Tut Tut." She shakes his head.

"Your drunk." I state, clearly irritated.

"Noticeable. When am I not?" He laughs.

"So you didn't have the common decency to appear in front of your daughter sober, and you wonder why I don't contact you. If you wanted to see me you could have asked. Not hire people to kidnap me!" I exclaim.

"I was drunk when I made those decisions." He continues laughing.

"Where did you get this type of money?" I ask. "You had nothing when I left to join the Training Corps."

"I struck gold! Imagine yer old man, producing a new type of beer! Everyone around here loves my new creation. Try some." He says picking up a bottle.

"I don't drink." I bluntly answer, "When can I leave?" I stand up

"You must really hate yer old man. Imagine what your Mother will say." He states. I stare at him with my mouth hanging.

"What would she say if she saw you now? An alcoholic for a Father. I'm sure she would be very impressed." I retort.

"Okay. Not everyone is perfect."

"Look, it's nice to see you are still alive. But I think I should go now." I say gesturing to Levi that we are leaving.

"I understand, but visit me at least once a year please. I still love you" He half smiles.

"Yeah I get it. I love you too." I glance at him. I walk towards the door and open it, then exit. Levi follows and doesn't question.

What a waste of time.
***