Chapter 35

I stir and wake up. I move my arms and body around in my unusually large bed.

Wait. The bunk beds are usually twin size.

I quickly open my eyes then sit up.

This is definitely not a bunk bed. I scramble out of bed and knock into something, that I am sure wasn't there 5 seconds ago. We both land on the floor with me on top of it.

"Idiot." I hear the familiar voice

Dear Captain Levi of course. I look up and come face to face with him.

"W-Why am I here?!" I ask alarmed at how close we are. If I move any closer we will be kis-

"Mikasa brought you here." He states.

"Oh sorry!" I say and quickly get off of him.

"About time." He replies. I sit on his bed and wait for him to speak. When he doesn't I sigh and ask.

"Why did she bring me here?"

"Well, you were sleeping for way too long. You didn't even realise Mikasa was carrying you or I was carrying you. Mikasa claims you usually sleep for about 3-4 hours a night and you've been asleep for nearly 11. Hange came to see you and said it's probably to do with the fact you were drugged recently." He answers and walks towards his desk.

"Oh." I bluntly answer.

I really didn't even notice. I was enjoying that sleep for way too long.

"She asked me to watch you while she starts helping to extend the Cabin." He continues.

"Oh yes. I better step out and help too." I say heading towards the door.

"No need." He glances up at me from his desk.

"What?" I ask.

"Rest" He continues in his cold ass voice.

"Why?"

"That's an order."

"I don't take orders from anyone except Erwin now."

"Well I'm currently Your Captain and I insist you rest." He narrows his eyes at me and I sigh, opening the door.

"Where are you going now?" He asks.

"To rest." I bluntly state.

"Rest here." He rolls his eyes.

"Seriously?" I ask scrunching my brows together.

"Yes. Idiot." He answers.

I stare him down and he does the same. After a while, I sigh and lift my hands in defeat.

"Okay!" I walk back to the next and lay down. This is boring.

"Who's Ed?" Levi asks suddenly.

"Dead." I bluntly answer. To be honest, I don't know if he is dead, but I enjoy assuming he is.

"You know. I hate you less than I hate Eyebrows." He turns his chair around to me. I feel my face heating up and I try not to laugh.

"Understandable. I hate you less than I hate Jean." I state.

"Understandable." He nods, "What about Mikasa?"

"Mikasa doesn't know me as well as you do. We are close, but she doesn't know too much about me except my personality." I answer, "What about Hange?"

I sincerely don't understand this conversation.

"Hange is useful. And talkative. And an Idiot." He replies.