Chapter 22

I woke up and sat up on my bed. I sighed when I remember what went down yesterday. Oh Levi. I put on my uniform and left my room, making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and started to wash my face. Suddenly, I heard a scream coming from the basement. Have they started torturing? Without me?

Not like I mind that they are doing it without me but maybe a heads up that they don't need me. I leave the bathroom and head to the other guy's 'chamber'. Inside I saw, Hange, Levi, Moblit and Armin. This isn't Armin's type of thing and I can see it written all over his face. This must be torture for him too.

"Ahh! Y/N! I didn't want to interrupt your sleep, so we just started instead." Hange says turning to look at me.

"Oh that's fine." I say, I'm not that heavy of a sleeper, so I wonder why I didn't wake up when she came to my room.

"Since you're late, you can leave." Levi says, staring at me coldy. Okay, he is not giving me the cold shoulder.

"Okay, can Armin leave?" I ask him.

"Now why would Armin leave?" Levi says fully facing me.

"Armin clearly doesn't want to be here." I say.

"How so Cadet?" Levi asks, challenging me.

"Its written all over his face, he's terrified." I continue.

"I don't see it Cadet" He briefly glances at Armin, "So stop talking, Idiot."

"Now Sir, I thought you would be good at reading facial expressions, but maybe you aren't. Might be due to the fact you have the same idiotic glare everyday." I say.

"Shut up, Brat." He says glaring at me.

"You know they say, 'It takes one, to know one.' Sir. " I reply.

"What are you suggesting Cadet?" He asks.

"I'm suggesting that Armin should leave."

"No. He has better questions to ask than you"

"Sir you really don't take others feeling into consideration, you just use them for what they have." I retort.

"Cadet Leave." He says walking up to me. I eye him before answering.

"Of course, Sir." I smile before walking over to Armin. I place my hands on his shoulders and feel him shaking. He looks at me and attempts to smile.

"Just breathe Armin." I say. I walk over to Moblit and take his pencil and paper.

"What are you and Shorty up to?" Hange finally asked. I knew the time was coming.

"Sir Levi drank too much bleach." I answer loud and clear. Moblit snickers beside me and I start writing some things that I thought would be necessary, like to confirm reports with Sannes, if Sannes ever speaks.

I hand the paper to Hange and the pencil back to Moblit.

"Cadet I swear I asked you to leave." Levi says, he's probably fuming.

"You never stated when and where to, Sir." I say, just to annoy him.

"Leave now and go jump off the Wall." He says.

"Yes Sir! But please specify which Wall."

"Wall Maria."

"Yes Sir! But please specify for what reason."

"For my pleasure."

Yes Sir! But please specify how I should get up Wall Maria."

"With your wings."

"Yes Sir! But please sp-" Suddenly Levi grabs my collar.

"Ask me to specify again and I swear I will throw you off the Wall." He says through gritted teeth.

"Sir this is bad for you in many ways. I am in the right mind to sue you for assault, sexual assault and for damaging my property. You shouldn't be holding me by my collar, it is partially constricting my breathing, that is assault, you are partially constricting my airways. You shouldn't be scrunching my collar like that, its appears damaged, you have damaged one of my properties. And last night you k-" Levi eyes widen and he places his hand over my mouth.

"Cadet you can't prove anything." He says, glaring at me.

"Sir, yes I can, There are many eye-witnesses." I say.

"You will be charged for assault too. You attacked an MP. Many eye-witnesses there too."

"Sir, you also assaulted the MP."

"We can rot in a cell together."

"No Sir, you'll be there longer." Levi immediately drops me and I fall on my side, hitting my head in the progress. I feel the impact from the cold hard tiles. My vision becomes blurry, but I hear Hange calling my name beside me. I raise my hand to say I'm fine, even though I am seeing two Hanges.

I lift my hand to my head and I feel a warm liquid. Ah, my favourite.

Blood.

I sit up and my vision starts clear a bit. I can see one Hange, but she still remains a blurry image.

"Y/N, stay still." I hear Armin say to me.

"Sore loser..." I mutter to myself.

"What?" Moblit asks. I start to stand up even though I wobbly. My sight isn't too bad now, justr a bit hazy. I walk straight up to Levi.

"Sir." I call him exactly what he hates me calling him.

"Your are a sore loser Sir." I lift up my knee quickly and knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

Yeah, I did it.

"Bitch..." He says, slowly bending down, clutching the area.

"Moblit, take Y/N upstairs, there are bandages and plasters in my room." Hange says. I nod at her and smile, I think.

"I shall take my leave now Sir." I say walking out of the door with Moblit.

"You aren't serious Y/N." Moblit says once the door is closed, "You're going to lose your position as Second in Command."

"Well that will be sad... for 30 minutes." I scoff. He chuckles before continuing.

"What did the Captain do to deserve that?" He asks.

"He started acting irritated first, then it infected me. I need to be cleansed." I say. I can finally see clear and my head is just throbbing.

Talk about adrenaline, I didn't even feel pain earlier on.

"Come on." He says opening the door inside and closing it after.

***