Chapter 44.5

This is not the continuation of last chapter. #sorrynotsorry

Hello Lads and Lassies.

^ew i cringe.

Anyway, here is a chapter that includes a few things I would like to point out and a list of characters and their appearances. (Ngl it's a filler chapter ish)

Important things will be in bold if you rather not read this whole chapter :)

Important Information;

This story is written in the point of view of the reader. I do not plan to change this fact anytime. So I am sorry if you want a chapter in Levi's point of view or another characters. The reason for this is because I rather not write about a character I don't feel like I fully understand. For instance, I don't think I can write about Levi's emotions and stuff, and it actually being good. I don't know about you, but when people write in the point of view of Levi, I feel like it is very off. nO hAtE.

Readers middle name is Sofia-Marie, but you can imagine it however. I have put readers middle name as Sofia-Marie because it makes writing the story easier. I know it because difficult to put in a name when there's already one there, so I am sorry about that.

The official Attack on Titan's Characters names are often German, which is why the names in this book are also German. You may have noticed a lot of the names from attack on Titan are German. Like Eren Jaeger, Armin Arlert, Erwin Smith and a few others. Note I use the English spelling for the names. I have decided to continue with this idea which is why my original characters like Mia Hoffman and Ernst Schmidt have taken German names. I understand if you don't like it, at first I didn't like when books use names I can't pronounce, but be aware that real people have this type of name and try not to offend them if you don't like the name.

Reader is currently 18, turning 19 soon. Reader is older than many of her friends from the 104th Training Corps. Like Eren Yeager, who is currently 15 and Armin Arlert, who is currently 16. I did this because I didn't want an illegal relationship between Levi and Reader. By the way, I also lowered Levi's age to 29, just so the gap isn't tooooooo large. I under stand if you are older, you can definitely go with your own age, it's your own lyfe. If you are younger, you can also go with your own age, it is yet again your own lyfe. Most of the information I give on Reader is only a template for your own information.

There will be no Rated 18+ scenes in this book. Because we want to go to heaven, right?

This book first followed the anime, up to the end of season 2, but now follows the Manga. Some plots in the book are mine originally, but the majority are taken from the Manga. Obviously I didn't write AOT. So far into the book, If you have watched Season 3, everything will make sense-ish. The most recent plot about going to Readers house, obviously is originally mine. Things like Eren getting kidnapped is not my idea.

Your Mothers name is Rosetta L/N, your Fathers name is Thomas L/N. Yet again, I am sorry for giving names. It just makes the book a lot easier to write and these 2 names will be important for a future plot I have planned ;) .

Reader's house was in the countryside part of Shiganshina, I know this does not make sense. Reader lives in the rural area of Shiganshina. We have all seen the pictures, and have concluded this area does not exist. Shiganshina is typical old town, where house a squished together. I know. But for the sake of this story, lets imagine there is a rural area.

This book is based on the anime and manga series known most commonly as Attack on Titan. This series was written by Hajime Isayama.

This book is in no way mean't to offend anyone :) .

Oof. Now the important information is completed.

The Following Characters are all original Characters. Characters from the Manga and Anime are all the same.

Mia Hoffman - Apperance: Short, Brunette, Cute with Blue Eyes.
Strength: 5/10
Age: 16
Part of Readers New Squad.

Sebastian Weber - Appearance: Muscular, Blonde with Hazel Eyes.
Strength: 4/10
Age: 17
Part of Readers New Squad.

Ernst Schmidt - Appearance: Young, Dark Circles, Blonde with Brown Eyes.
Strength: 7/10
Age: 14
Part of Readers New Squad.

Nadine Muller - Appearance: Petite, Pretty, Brunette with Hazel Eyes.
Strength 2/10
Age: 16
Part of Readers New Squad.

Klaus Schwarz - Appearance: Lanky, Black Hair and Blue Eyes.
Strength: 6/10
Age: 17
Part of Readers New Squad

Rosetta L/M - Appearance: (obviously you don't have to listen to me here, she is your mother) Same hair color, Eye color of choice.
Deceased
Readers Mother.

Thomas L/M - Appearance: (Ignore me if you wish) hair color of choice, Same eye color.
Readers Father.

Ed - Appearance: Tall, Blonde with Hazel Eyes.
Readers Ex-Friend.

So that is all.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will address them where asked or on here.

Have a good day :)

SHOUTOUT TO harr001 FOR MAKING A NEW STUNNING COVER FOR THE BOOK. I love you.

 I love you