03| Together

‼️Warning‼️

A scene in the chapter might include a mature theme.

I tried to keep it as PG-13 as I could.

Just a caution.

Now back to the story...

Emily Rose

Parker and I quietly creeped into my house. Making sure not to wake anyone.

Surprising nobody did, even when Parker accidentally knocked over a potted plant to the ground.

"Parker!" I whispered, scolding him as he quietly laughed.

"Sorry." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

We quickly picked up the potted plant as neatly as we could before going back to our original mission.

The bedroom.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

I dragged Parker into my room.

Before I could even turn around to close the door, Parker pressed my back firmly against it. He used his rock hard body to keep me pinned there. Parker, then, wrapped one of his hands around both of my wrists, securing them above my head before leaning in close and kissing me.

Parker's kisses take the wind out of me, leaving me breathless and in a goopy mess.

A whimper escapes my mouth as Parker's lips leaves mine and appears at my ear before he kisses his way down to my neck. I shut my eyes, relishing in the shocks of pleasure that runs through my body.

The kisses soon turn into small nips as Parker drags his lips from my neck back to my ear, causing me moan quietly.

"Better than his isn't it." Parker whispers in my ear.

I barely heard what he said, my ears are ringing and my body's pulsing with desire.

What's he talking about?

"Who's?" I pant.

"That jackass, Tomas." Parker answered and I gulped.

Parker let out a mirthless laugh. "Yeah, though I forgot about that, didn't you?"

"Parker, I-" I began to explain but was cut off.

"Emily Rose, you are indeed something special and if I noticed, it didn't surprise me that he did too." Parker stared at my lips before lightly tracing them out with his fingers. "What I didn't expect was for him to kiss you. But if I had you alone, I would too. I would almost envy him if I didn't feel need to kick his ass."

My confusion tripled.

"Parker, what are you talking about?" I asked breathlessly and his view left my lips and went to my eyes before he shook his head.

"I can't tell you Emmie, I wish I could but everything is just-," Parker sighs.

My eyebrows furrow and I ask the one question that is on my mind.

"Parker? Are you o-" I'd only gotten mid-way through my sentence before Parker's lips went on mine, again.

The fire is set again, and soon our conversation is erased from our minds.

Parker lets go of my wrists and his hands slip down my body to my hips. I wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

Parker's hand moves to the zipper of my dress before grabbing it and unzipping my dress, causing it to pool down on the floor.