*Chapter Fifty Nine*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A week later, I walked into the house, setting my bag on the ground and rubbing my eyes. for the past few weeks, I had only been getting a couple hours of sleep a night and it was definitely catching up to me. I made my way to the kitchen and started to make dinner like usual.

The door opened and my father stumbled in as I plated the food, making my heart jump in my chest. I turned around and he walked forward, swaying slightly. He grabbed onto the table with a grunt as I just watched him carefully. He looked up to me and his face darkened. I stepped back, watching his movements as his jaw clenched.

I stumbled over my feet, everything moving in slow motion as I felt the plate slip from my hand and crash to the floor. I watched as the plate shattered and the food rained down on the floor, dread filling my senses.

I looked up to my father with wide eyes but his fist was already flying towards my face. I hit the ground with a cry of pain as I landed in some of the glass, my head spinning as I tried to focus on my surroundings.

A hand came down and yanked me up, words were yelled into my face but I couldn't understand them as my ears rung. I was sent flying back towards the stairs and I landed on the ground, managing to avoid hitting my head. I looked up to see my father sending another fist towards my face but this time I was quick enough to block it.

"You are a disgrace, you should have never been born." He growled out as I screamed. His hands fought to take control of mine. He sent his fist flying into my side over and over again, knocking the air out of my lungs as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Please no!" I shrieked as his hand went to his belt again. His hand came down and slapped me across the face as an evil smirk took over his face.

"You're right, that isn't good enough." He growled before suddenly standing up and making his way up the stairs. I looked around with wide eyes, trying to fine anything that would help me. I spotted my cell phone on the floor by the front window and I wasted no time in crawling over to it. I powered it on as I heard him shuffling through his room. as soon as the screen lit up, I tapped into the contacts and found Zacks. I hit the call button and waited.

One ring, two, three. Every ring seemed to last hours and suddenly, I heard two things. One was my father slamming the door and storming over to the stairs, and two was Zacks voice meeting my ear.

"Zack- I cant do it anymore- please-" I sobbed into the phone right as my father reached the bottom of the stairs. I swear I saw fire in his eyes as he ripped the phone out of my hand and threw it across the room. Something sharp and heavy hit my cheek, sending my face flying to the ground. My vision blurred as I listened to his screaming about how I ruined everything.

I looked up to him with blurry vision but instantly recognized what was pointed at me face. My blood ran cold as I watched the metal reflect the evening sun that poured through the windows. I scooted back into the wall under the window and shut my eyes. 'Just do it' I repeated in my head as I heard a car door slam.

'Do it'

I waited, tuning out my fathers yells and for a second, everything was silent.

That was until I heard the front door slam open, and until the gun pointed at my head fired.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

Whabam

>:)

XoXo

~awkwardpenguin3