CHAPTER 9: Unions

Location: Libero, Night Kingdom.

The day of the wedding almost everyone came, The townspeople who organized it were all there, and many wealthy folks invited by Owens aunt came. Many of Owens regular clients also attended. The place was packed all day with all sorts of people from different backgrounds. Many people would walk up to Owen to request designs, I was also surrounded by a lot of people asking different questions either about my brother or about how I met Owen. We spent almost all day with people asking these questions, everyone seemed to be really curious. About me, since Oswald had become a well-known member of the Lightning Squadron and Owen was now also a pretty famous designer in the industry. Frederick stuck close to Owen the whole time.

The moment I saw Rosalie and Cornelius arrive I ran to greet them. "So glad you guys could come," I said hugging Rosalie. "We just had to come" Rosalie responded smiling. "You have a lot of explaining you know," Cornelius said as I laughed. "Yeah, a lot~," I said trying to contain my laugh since they still didn't know about Frederick. Owen noticed them and walked over towards us.

"Hey, you guys made it," he said with a smile holding Frederick's hand. "Oh, who's this?" Rosalie asked noticing the little boy. "Our son" I responded still smiling trying to hold my laughter. "Your... WHAT?" Cornelius asked looking down at the little boy that was clearly about four years old. "Naeva and I adopted him a few days ago" Owen responded. "Oh, that makes sense now, I was thinking how Naeva never looked pregnant, but then that'd mean he'd be only your son so an affair?... yeah, adoption makes sense" Rosalie responded. "His name is Frederick" I responded. "Hey, little fella here's my address write to me if you don't feel safe with those two" Cornelius responded bending down and handing Frederick a paper. "Hey!" I said while they all laughed. "Well Frederick you visit us soon," Rosalie said offering Frederick a smile. Frederick smiled shyly back.

When Oswald arrived he was also surrounded and it was like having a celebrity at the party, The day went by quickly despite us being busy with so many guests, "So, you two decided to marry and adopted a kid in, what in about a week" Oswald said as he walked towards us making his way through the crowd. "You know me, I love being spontaneous" I answered. "You sure you're okay with this, it's not too late to run away," Oswald said turning towards Owen. "Stop being mean," I said giving him a light shove.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wouldn't trade her for anyone" Owen answered, Frederick, reached his hands up to be carried by Owen. "About the kid is you guys really okay with him, you guys know his background don't you guys think he'll hurt you guys one day," Oswald said giving Frederick a cold look. "You don't know anything about my biological family and I haven't attempted anything yet" I answered. "You're different...." Oswald said, remembering that I was also adopted into his family when I was about the same age as Frederick. "I don't think so" I responded. "We know who your family is now so it doesn't matter" Oswald continued. "Yeah, yet look I haven't kidnapped you," I said with a teasing smile.

Location: Tiria, Lavine Kingdom.

Compare to Owen and Naeva's wedding only a certain people were going to attend Rosalie and Cornelius since they mainly consisted of their parents guest. "Can I come in?" Cornelius asked knocking on Rosalie's door. "Yeah," she said as he walked in. "Oh, the impatient groom arrives," I said teasing him. "Frederick is crying for you" he responded and I immediately ran out to go with Frederick.

"Why is he crying?" Rosalie asked concerned. "He's not, but I know she won't leave otherwise" Cornelius responded putting his arms around her. "Why do you want her to leave?" Rosalie asked. "Because she'll just tease us" he responded. "True" Rosalie responded laughing. "Are you ready?" he asked her moving her hair from her face. "I am, are you?" she asked. "Yeah, come on," he said holding her hand and walking out of the room.