CHAPTER 21: Wright's

Location: Santino, Night Kingdom.

I went to recruit on my own one night to one of the bars in Santino since I heard a lot of outlaws visited, The Lightning Bolt squadron was there that night celebrating a members birthday. "Hey, Os isn't that your sister?" I heard a man say while I spoke to someone about the joining. "Naeva, is that you?" Oswald said approaching me. I looked up "May I help you?" I responded and he took a step back almost as if he was double checking. "What are you doing here shouldn't you be in the castle or with guards," He said looking around. "Don't worry about me, they're never far behind" I responded. "You shouldn't be in these kinds of places this late at night," he said grabbing my arm and trying to pull me to the door.

"You should check your shadow," I said tilting my head towards his shadow that started taking shape and Winston appeared, "I thought You'd be sending Ingrid," I said as Winston stood in front of me blocking Oswald from getting closer. "She wouldn't be able to find you" He replied. "Ah, tracking spell nice" I replied suddenly feeling the effects of the alcohol I had just chugged and fallen onto the stool behind me. "NAEVA?! What did she drink?" Winston said turning towards the man I was trying to recruit. "I told her I'd join the team if she'd finish this whole bottle." The man said showing Winston. "It's empty...Well, you just sold your life to the forest and got her drunk" Winston said trying to pick me up.
"I'll take her she's my sister and my house is near," Oswald said attempting to grab my arm before Winston cast a shielding spell. "She's mine," he said and I chuckled. "No, I'm no ones. Your mine" I said trying to stand up but falling back again. "Then you take her to my house before she embarrasses herself more," Oswald said lowering his voice.

"Very well" Winston replied carrying me out the door. In the morning I woke up to a horrible headache in a strange room. "Winston?!" I called looking around trying to get up. And came rushing in "Good you're awake, let's go home" he said helping me but I started feeling nauseous turned away. "Oh gosh... Winston" I said trying to cover my mouth. "It's alright, come on," He said walking me. "No... wait I think I'm pregnant," I said sitting back down on the bedside. "No Naeva that's called a hangover now come on," He said trying to get me to stand up.
"No, I'm serious," I said but he kept trying to tell me it was a hangover.

"WINSTON LISTEN TO ME IM FUCKING PREGNANT!!!" I yelled and he let go looking towards the entryway of the room where my parents were standing. "... Winston whose house is this?" I asked turning back towards him. "You're brothers," he said as I stood up slowly. "I see, say why don't we go home," I said grabbing his hand and started walking towards the door. "Excuse, I'll be heading back home now," I said walking past my parents that seemed shocked to have walked into this situation. As I walked through the hall Oswald was with his wife and daughter in the living room and stood up as they saw me walk by. "Thank you for your hospitality," I said before walking out they just watched us leave without saying much. There were guards waiting outside around my carriage.
When we got in the carriage Winston put his forehead over mine "Just wait till the hangover is gone and then we'll see if you're pregnant or not okay" He said hugging me. "No, I'm sure I had speculation before last night but I'm sure" I replied. "Okay, just calm down a bit. "Yeah" I replied taking a deep breath.
Lucius was already walking and Frederick loved playing and taking care of him and though this wasn't my first pregnancy it was a bit nerve-wracking especially with two children already. Time had passed since that day I can see bump start to grow, while we had breakfast one morning I looked up at the boys "Hey, sweetie what would you say about another baby?" I said and Frederick immediately looked up from his plate. "Another baby? Like Lucius? From where? When?" He asked jumping up from his seat excited. "Yeah, like Lucius, In a few months you and Lucius will be getting another sibling," I said and he turned over towards Lucius "Do you hear that Lucius you're gonna be a big brother, don't worry I'll teach you how," Frederick said as Lucius played with his food.
Ingrid walked into bringing some report I had requested and Frederick ran up to her "Ingrid guess what! My mom is having another baby!" Frederick said and Ingrid looked up and then around the room. "Is that true ma'am? Does Winston know?" She asked. "Yeah, he knows" I responded receiving the reports. "Where is he?" she asked. "He's in his office, why?" I replied. "I thought he be having  breakfast you with" she responded. "He had breakfast earlier," I said, I had invited to come to eat with us but he said he had to finish something. "Oh, he never stops working" she replied. "Yeah he's a workaholic," I said as Frederick walked back to his seat. "So does that mean you two will be marrying?" she asked making me choke on my food. "Why would my mom marry Winston?" Frederick asked.
"...Because your mom is gonna have his child" Ingrid responded. "I don't believe in marriage" I replied. "So Winston is the babies dad?" Frederick asked me. "Yeah" I replied. "Oh so he has a different dad than me and Lucius" Frederick responded. "Yes, sweetie the baby is gonna have a different dad, but just like you care for Lucius care for this baby," I said and Frederick gave a joyful smile "I will don't worry mom I'll protect them both," He said.