Chapter 33: What Comes Next

Location: Wiseo, Lavine Kingdom - 1882 - 3 years

Frederick: 25, Lucius: 19, Princeton 17.

Lucius and Sitara were engaged to one another for about three years before they married. After the wedding, they moved to Wiseo to stay close to the new company branch. They had a crew helping them unpack the stuff so Lucius decided to go take Sitara to see the company. "It looks great," Sitara said as they stood in front of the building. "Right? it looks even better inside. Come on I have a surprise for you," Lucius said grabbing her hand as they made their way in. He led her to the room with a stage with her name over it. "I present to you, Whirling designs Sitara, this stage will host new models for shows and exhibitions," Lucius said.

"Shouldn't it have your name?" Sitara asked looking around the room. "Yeah, but I changed it we can always get another place with my name" Lucius answered hugging her. "It's lovely thank you" she answered kissing him. "Glad you liked it," Lucius answered smiling. "Of course I like it though I still think it's a bit much," Sitara said looking around. "Nothing's too much, you deserve it," Lucius said. "You being next to me is enough, I don't need these extravagant gifts or surprises so please refrain a bit and exchange give me more of your time," Sitara said. "Alright, I'll try. But I can't help it every time I see something beautiful I want to give it to you, it reminds me of you it's only right you own it," Lucius answered. "Thank you, but I really do mean it. No more expensive things." Sitara said putting her hands on his cheeks, Lucius smiled and nodded.

Location: Kiri, Lavine Kingdom

At the Well's Princeton got better at magic on his own after Sullivan disappeared, The Well's were very impressed how quickly he was getting at memorizing the spells. Though it was the same for the other stuff he needed to do. All the stuff about the government was taking him longer to memorize than the spells but he was getting there slowly and he didn't feel like he was in a hurry anyway. Wilkins would still occasionally bring him with him to events and other work-related things in hopes that he gets a bit more acknowledgment from the people. One of the events included going to a dance where he got to meet a few of the other Royal families. There he met Emery from the Abbott kingdom which was quite rare so Princeton took the chance to introduce himself.

The young ladies of all these events waited for their turn to dance with him though only a few actually got the chance to since he would rather not spend that long on strangers and would usually find himself looking for where Cynthia might have gone to. "May I have this dance," Clarence said taking Cynthia's hand while Princeton dance with another girl. "Clarence? It's been a while." Cynthia said taking his hand. "It has, but I am finally back in Tiria for good for whenever you want to visit," Clarence said kissing the back of her hand. "So I'm guessing you're taking over your father's clinic?" Cynthia asked as he led her to the dance floor. "Yeah, I am. Say I reserve your spot as my wife?" Clarence asked.

Cynthia laughed "Oh, Clarence you must be a jokester. I always took you as a more serious type." Cynthia said chuckling. "...Yeah, a joke." Clarence said looking away. "Ahem, I do believe you've been holding Cynthia's hand for far too long now Clarence don't you think it might disgust her?" Princeton said putting his hand on his shoulder with a tight grasp. "Princeton, not even a hi after so long I see," Clarence answered letting Cynthia's hand go and turning towards him. "You are a friend of my brothers, not mine, I have no reason to greet you," Princeton answered standing upright. "It's common courtesy," Clarence said fixing his suite seeing as Princeton had already surpassed him in height. "I have no reason to show you courtesy, do I?" Princeton asked.

"Ah, I see you really are a Wind looking down at people despite knowing your the lowest," Clarence said looking straight at him. "I'm the future king of the Night Kingdom, your just a Nobel," Princeton said stepping closer. "But you are not yet kid, so why don't you go back and learn basic manners," Clarence said walking away. Just as Princeton was going to grab him Cynthia stopped him. "Princeton! please don't fight here, everyone's watching" Cynthia said grabbing his arm. Princeton looked down and took a deep breath, "Sorry, I got carried away," Princeton said looking back at her trying to calm down.

Location: Terrana, Night Kingdom

"Priscilla, are you going to come or not?" Frederick asked as he stood at the door waiting for her to come down. "Wait, I'm almost done I'm changing," Priscilla said. "Again? We're just going to Wiseo to see the company," Frederick said leaning on the wall. "I know but Sitara and I planned on going around town while you and Lucius talk about your usually boring conversations about work," Priscilla said quickly hurrying down the stairs.

Location: Wiseo, Lavine Kingdom

They arrived at Lucius and Sitaras house first before heading to the company. "So what have you heard from Psy?" Lucius asked bringing Frederick a glass of wine over. "The people from Luciaa say he often gets into fights and sure enough I usually find him with small scratches and bruises," Frederick said. "Still? Haha, Psy doesn't seem to change" Lucius said laughing. "No, he's changed quite a bit. He has also apparently learned magic... which is quite strange because Wilkins said he didn't get him a tutor and the books weren't helping much in the past so I'm not sure how he got so good," Frederick said. "Oh, that is strange. He's not a changeling right?" Lucius asked. "No, I would have figured it out already. By the way, I got your letter about the suites you want to make Psy," Frederick said. "Yeah, I was wondering if you could help me with his measurements or you know take me to measure him," Lucius said sitting on the edge of his seat.

"I'll help you with the measurements," Frederick answered. "Aw come on, Ric the threat has to have been long gone by now. Whatever sightings of this person we've never even met are ridiculous. I'm sure they've shifted their energy is something else now it's been years." Lucius responded. "I'm not risking it Lu. I understand you want to see Psy again and trust me both Psy and I would really like for all of us to get together again, but that reunion can only be safe in the castle with the guards around making sure you both are safe from that man," Frederick said. "I think you're overreacting. Ric, relax for once." Lucius said. "I can't. I'm not willing to lose you or Psy as well, so please let me protect you two and listen to me," Frederick said. "... yeah, sorry Ric," Lucius said.