CHAPTER 24: Guest

Location: Obscurity Forest, Night Kingdom

These past few years my friendship with the Well's grew, so they were invited to the ball. I had also managed to meet up with the Abbotts though it was a brief meeting, They were also invited though it wasn't certain whether or not they would come. The others who weren't for sure would come was the Charice, Frederick insisted I invited them though I was hesitant I still had an invitation sent. My parent's already had an invitation so I knew they would be coming. The Lavine's were invited but like the past, they had a million excuses to why they couldn't show up. The Lightning Squadron was invited and Oswald had mentioned that they would be showing up so now was to see who actually would show up.

The Charice received an invite with a note from Frederick asking them to come. They arrived at the castle where they were greeted by Frederick "I'm so glad to see you both, Hey Clarence" Frederick said greeting them at the door. "Is Lucius here?" Clarence asked. "Yeah, he's already in the ballroom" Frederick responded as Clarence made his way to greet Lucius. "It's been a while, you don't visit Nellie anymore," Rosalie said. "I've been taking sword fighting so I don't have much time to visit nowadays" Frederick responded as they made their way to the ballroom.

"Sword fighting? What about other subjects?" Rosalie asked. "Almost all my tutors have quite because I keep correcting them, so I have been working on sword fighting" Frederick responded. "How are things going in the castle?" Cornelius asked. "It's great mother is finally letting me go on my own to the forest" Frederick responded. "How about Winston how he treating you two?" Cornelius asked. "Two? We're three, you and the Wright's tend to forget Princeton. As for Winston he still hasn't changed, he's really strict especially with Princeton but he's generally really nice." Frederick responded opening the door to the ballroom for them.

"Have you thought of what you want to do later career-wise?" Cornelius asked. "No, I've thought of too many ideas and non-sound like a fit for me" Frederick responded. "What do you mean you have so many talents, like managing. I'm sure you can do that with your father's company" Rosalie responded. "Yeah, I suppose" Frederick responded. "Cornelius you came," Ingrid said approaching them. "Cornelius?" Rosalie asked. "Yeah, were pen pals, I saw Clarence come up earlier but I thought he probably came with the Wrights" Ingrid responded. "Where's Naeva?" Cornelius asked noticing she wasn't there yet. "My mother is getting ready, my brothers and I outvoted her on wearing a dress today" Frederick responded. "Yeah, that reminds me I need to escort her here," Ingrid said leaving.

Princeton ran up to Frederick "Brother, the Well's want to know if I can show them the garden later" Princeton asked. "Sure after you say hi to the Charice" Frederick answered. "There's no need" Rosalie responded. "Hi, Princeton," Cornelius said. "Are they from Tiria too?" Princeton asked looking up towards Frederick. "Yeah, why?" Frederick answered. "That other mean lady that comes for Lucius is from there, is that how women behave there?" Princeton asked. "You're talking about Nellie?" Cornelius asked. "Yeah, sorry he doesn't get out much. Princeton you should apologize" Frederick replied. "For?" Princeton asked. "As rude as his mother" Rosalie commented. "Uh... Princeton why don't you go play with Cynthia she's waiting for you" Frederick said. "Rosalie, he's a kid," Cornelius said.

"Clarence was already well behaved at that age" Rosalie responded. "Sorry, my mother really spoils him" Frederick apologized. "You don't have to apologize," Cornelius said.

I was just finishing getting ready and both Ingrid and Winston awaited outside to accompany me in. The boys were already there greeting people and frankly, I would have been out sooner if I didn't have to wear a gown but they insisted so here I was taking forever. "Alright let's go," I said closing my room door. "Haven't seen you in a dress in so long" Winston said handing me my cape. "Tell me about it" I replied as we continue on our way. "All the guest have arrived, including the Abbotts," Ingrid said. "Oh they came, that's good, what about the Charice?" I asked. "They too have arrived. Frederick was speaking with them the last time I checked" Ingrid replied. "I really want to know just what they talk about?" I replied I wouldn't think they would have much to talk about but who knows I could be wrong.