CHAPTER 11: Ceremony

Location: Obscurity Forest, Night Kingdom

Once we were all dressed Winston led us to the ballroom in the castle. The guest had already arrived and was apparently just waiting for us, The moment the doors open the room was silent apart from the music and they all waited for us to enter. There were a lot of people there that were Owens clients and recognized him from events and ask him about his designs, Frederick stood between us looking up at the people. "And who's this little boy," a woman asked noticing Frederick grabbing onto my dress and Owens suit. " He's our son" we both responded simultaneously. " Oh, but your both so young" the woman responded looking at both of us.

"Gotta keep the lineage going, right" I responded with a smile, the woman laughed and walked away flustered. Owen looked at me " you and your jokes" Owen said with a smile. Winston walked over " Why don't you say he's adopted?" he said looking down at Frederick. Owen picked him up " being adopted or not doesn't change the fact that he's our son, other people shouldn't worry about a minor detail" Owen responded standing up straight, Frederick held tightly on to Owen. " That includes you, Winston," I said rubbing Fredericks back, Winston seemed taken back but just walked away. " I think I'm going to take Frederick to sleep it's getting quite late," Owen said.

" Alright," I said kissing Fredericks in the forehead. "Where's mine?" Owen said smiling, I looked at him. " Not till you come back" I responded, " Mm, alright, I see," Owen said leaving the party and making his way down to Fredericks room. After tucking him in his bed, Owen made his way up to get a box before making his way back to the party. He had gotten a necklace made for her with the words 'Always there for you no matter what happens' engraved. He had planned on giving it to her sooner but with everything that has happened, he kept missing his chance.

Meanwhile, a group of people came to talk to me about all different kinds of things like why was I living in Libero and Political affairs. Owen finally came back and I walked towards him as soon as he entered the room. " What took you so long?" I asked taking his hand. "I got lost" he answered laughing. "Well, I'm glad you found your way back" I answered. "Yeah, or else I wouldn't have been able to give you this" Owen said putting the necklace on me. I looked down to see it when he took his half and showed it to me.

Winston walked towards us "I didn't know you designed jewelry too" Winston said looking at the pieces, "Only for Naeva" Owen answered. "Mr. Wallace, I been wanting to get a hold of your designs for a while. Would you mind if I take a minute of your time for one?" A man said approaching him accompanied by a young woman. "Of course how can I help you?" Owen asked.

The man wanted a dress for the woman since they were getting married and had been looking for Owens direct contact. "That man is Mr. Wells he's a noble, his family Owns a lot of the diamond mines," Winston said. "A noble from?" I asked him. " He's one of the representatives sent by the Lavine's, he lives in the city of Luciaa" Winston answered, he seemed to know everyone and all their backgrounds, " Well, don't you know a lot," I said. Once Owen finished he walked over to us. " What was his request," I asked, " wedding dress" he answered. " Oh, those are the fun ones. When do we start?" I asked. "You're not gonna help him, you have your own work," Winston said. "I'm going to finish the other orders first. So probably in two or three months" Owen answered folding a paper he wrote notes on of the request and putting it in his pocket.

"Winston you're, no fun you know," I said pouting and turning away from him. "He's right Naeva you have actual stuff you should be working on and things you still need to learn about your position," Owen said patting my head. "Fine..." I said fixing my hair and trying to reach to ruffle his. He looked down and chuckled as he bent down just enough for me to reach his hair. "Naeva, Owen stop fooling around," Winston said glaring us down as he stood straight with his hands behind his back. "You're not a very happy person are you Winston?" I told him standing next to him. He just rolled his eyes at me and faced forward completely ignoring what I had just said. "Naeva... Do you want to go dance?" Owen asked trying to get me to stop mocking Winston. "Sure, why not" I answered.