Chapter 46: Unchanging

Location: Wiseo, Lavine Kingdom - 1912 - 5 years later

Frederick: 62 Lucius: 56 Princeton: 54

Orisis: 34 Hadleigh: 33 Alvin: 33 Nereus: 32 Brenda: 29 Pamela: 28

Though time continued to pass Frederick, Lucius and Princeton as well as Orisis, Hadleigh, Alvin, Nereus, Brenda, and Pamela didn't see to be aging. Five years had passed and Princeton still refused to let Brenda move out on her own though she continued to insist. Alvin at this point had recently married Penny. Nereus and Samira had also married and had a daughter who they named Romina but he only kept in occasional contact with Orisis. As for him he and Junibee continued the modeling career and decided not to have children since thought it would disrupt a lot of their career.

They had all gone to Wiseo for a gathering. They were all walking around the company looking around at the different work areas. Lucius and Frederick were talking about a new design while Princeton sat on the side trying to keep up with their conversation. Max walked in "Sir, there are some people with a child wanting to speak with you," he said standing in front of Princeton. Both Lucius and Frederick glared over at Princeton immediately. "...What?" Princeton said looking at his brothers. "Go ahead and call them in Max," Frederick said. "Of Course," Max responded and left the room after bowing. "Psy, are you seeing someone again?" Lucius asked. "Someone? No, no brother you are mistaken, There's no reason for me to see one when there such a large assortment," Princeton replied. "What about actual affection and love?" Lucius asked. "Don't worry I get plenty," Princeton responded.

"Princeton when are you going to mature, Alvin is already married and you still behave in this manner don't you think you should have already learned some morality?" Frederick said as Max enter again but now followed by an older man and women and small five-year girl. "Your majesty King Princeton, we are Courtney's parents and this child here is yours," The lady said pushing the girl forward. "I'm sorry but what proof do you have that this child is my brothers?" Frederick asked. "Our daughter wrote in a journal of her encounter with the king, even ask the child she'll answer your question." the man said. "Courtney? Yeah, I remember her it's been a while since I have last seen her, but say if this is her daughter why are you two bringing her to me and not her?" Princeton said approaching them. "She died last week in an accident and this child was left in our care we don't have money to feed another mouth we have hardly any to feed ourselves as King we ask you to take responsibility and-" the lady continued before Princeton interrupted. "And what? Where you perhaps seeking compensation for the child? Let me tell you one thing I remember clearly of dear Courtney is that you two pieces of shit tossed her way for money and I'm assuming you're trying to do the same with this little angel. Now I'll gladly take my daughter away from you two but you won't be seeing any compensation you hear," Princeton said picking up the little girl. "No sir please understand we were in desperate time then," the lady pleaded. "Max escort them out I've heard enough nonsense," Princeton commanded.

"Psy, you can't really just toss them out," Lucius said concerned. "They did that to their daughter it is what they deserved," Princeton answered as Neo and Koen came to help Max since Courtney's parents kept trying to resist as they yelled insults to Princeton. "Well little one what is your name?" Princeton asked sitting the little girl on the table. "I'm Lea, are you my daddy?" She asked. "I am, so you're Courtneys little one, say do you have a tail like mommy?" Princeton said pulling up a chair. "Yeah! like lion Grr!" She said with a giggle. "Psy, You're are certain this child is yours?" Lucius asked. "Yup, aren't you Lea darling?" Princeton said with a smile. "My momma said my papa was Princeton, one of blue eyes and hair" She responded patting Princeton's hair.

As they asked Lea a few more questions Alvin and Brenda walked in. "Oh perfect, Lea this is your older brother Alvin and this is you older sister Brenda," Princeton said introducing them. "... Come again?" Brenda asked looking at the little girl. "Father said she's our sister," Alvin answered. "Oh don't be shy guys come to say hi," Princeton said. "I'm Lea Hart... Wind?" She said looking back at Princeton for his approvement. After he nodded she turned back at Brenda and Alvin with a smile. "Why hello, Lea," Alvin said walking over to say hi to her. "No you mean oh hell no. Father, why? Who's the mother why didn't we know anything about this?" Brenda asked.

"Because I didn't either, she's as new to me as she's is to you guys. Her mother has passed away so she'll be moving in," Princeton answered. "... look father I understand that you and our uncles for some reason you don't seem to age past twenties but there gotta be more productive things you can be doing then having more children for gosh sakes, you do realize that soon you'll be having grandchildren but your still having kids of your own, Not only that you won't let me move out to start my own life" Brenda said trying to stay calm. "Brenda darling, Calm down you wanted a little sister did you not?" Princeton said. "When I was ten!" Brenda said crossing her arms. "Now now, why don't you guys get to know each other," Princeton said bringing Lea down from the table. "Alright, come on Lea," Alvin said holding her hand and trying to grab Brenda's but she turned away and gave Princeton a cold stare before walking out.

"So~ Lea where have you been living up until now?" Alvin asked. "Bon Bon, mommy and I sale sweets," Lea said looking around. "Bon Bon? You mean Bondania?" Brenda asked. " Yeah, Bon... dania. In the sweet shop but ama and apa are going to sell it." Lea said with a sad tone. "They're going to sell your mothers shop?" Brenda asked. "Yeah, they say they need the money," Lea answered. "... Why didn't you tell dad, I'm sure he would stop them." Brenda said. "Oh?" she responded tilting her head. "Alvin, let's go buy it for her?" Brenda said looking up at Alvin from Lea. "Uh, I'm not sure if your good at geography, but Bondania is like miles away," Alvin responded using a magic spell to show her a map. "With a teleportation spell?" She suggested. "No, not possible even the distance is too great for my magic, but I can ask Penny she should be in the forest and it's much closer to Bondania" Alvin answered. "Well, DO it," Brenda said. "Alright, but you stay, her and bond with Lea," Alvin said. "Yeah, got it." She responded as Alvin left to contact Penny.

Lea looked up at Brenda, "Who's Penny?" she asked curiously. "She's Alvin's wife," Brenda responded as they continued to walk around. "Oh, do you have a wife too?" She asked. "What? No, and I do believe it would be husband," Brenda corrected. "Why not a wife?" Lea asked. "Uh, because huh. I never thought of it, but no I would rather have a husband." Brenda answered. "I see, I want a wife!" Lea answered with a wide smile. "Why?" Brenda asked. "Because wives are sweet and caring and husbands are gone all the time," Lea answered. "Yeah, I suppose that's reasonable," Brenda responded chuckling. Alvin caught up with them "So Penny agreed and she going to see about buying the shop, but she did ask me for the directions of the shop." Alvin said catching his breath. "Well, what's the address of your shop?" Brenda asked. " number number number fire lane," Lea answered trying to remember. "What? What're the numbers?" Brenda asked as Lea shrugged her shoulders. "We at least know the street name," Alvin said chuckling.