13

↓↓

↓↓

"goodbye, darling"

•••

"There!" Hayley exclaimed proudly when she finished lighting the last candle.

Instead of going home after school, she went straight to the Cullen's house with Jasper. Alice was excited about throwing a party for her human friend, so she enlisted Hayley's help to decorate. The two girls, with the help of Esme and Florence, decorated one of the many rooms in the Cullen's house with candles and flowers. It wasn't too much, but it was beautiful.

Since the decorating was finally finished, Hayley quickly changed into a black dress that stopped above her knees. It hugged her upper torso tightly, showing off her cleavage, and flowed around her legs. Alice smiled and complimented the dress before running off the gather the rest of the family.

Jasper smiled at his girlfriend when he saw her in the dress, always mesmerized by her beauty. "You look beautiful," he complimented before looking around the room. "You guys did an amazing job."

"Thank you, Jaz," Hayley said with a smile.

Alice led Bella into the decorated room with a large smile on her face as her amber eyes gleamed. Bella looked around the room with an awe-struck look on her face before being dragged down the stairs by Alice.

"Sorry about all this," Carlisle said. "We tried to rein Alice in."

"As if that were even possible," Florence said, earning a playful glare from her girlfriend.

Esme walked over and hugged the Swan girl. "Happy birthday, Bella," She said.

Alice quickly snapped a picture, making Bella look at her. "I found it in your bag. You mind?" She asked and Bella shook her head.

"Dating an older woman. Hot," Emmett said and Hayley covered her mouth to stop the laugh. "What?"

"You first, Rosealie," Alice told her.

Rosalie extended her arm out in front of her, handing Bella a small wrapped box. "It's a necklace. Alice picked it out," she said.

"Thanks," Bella mumbled.

Alice dragged Edward down the stairs and shoved him next to Bella. "Show me the love," she told them as she held up the camera.

The two posed for the camera, an awkward smile on both of their faces. Alice let out a small laugh as she grabbed another present from the table and handed it to Bella.

"This one's from Emmett," Alice told Bella.

Bella noticed how light the box was and shook it. When nothing sounded from inside of the empty box, she turned to Emmett with a confused look on her face.