III. Stare Of

When her Literature class finally ended, Blair made her way to school cafeteria. As she entered the area she noticed there were a lot of students already there and it was near impossible to find Luke here, so she decided to sit alone. 

Taking a seat near the big windows so she could watch the weather outside, Blair put in her earphones blasting anything that first came on her iPod.

Relaxing with the tunes that were coming from inside her earphones, Blair grabbed green apple from out of her bag and started eating it while starring at the raindrops that slid on glass windows.

So far, her first day at Forks High went nicely. She did not meet a lot people, in fact only Luke and a boy from her History class who she bumped in two times. Feeling slightly embarrassed with herself and her clumsiness, she averted her gaze from the windows at the student filled cafeteria.

Blair loved to observe from the distance. She liked to see how people acted with their friends, and how happy it made them. They were all living in the moment that most of them will forget by tomorrow.

Turning her head right towards the cafeteria's entrance, Blair noticed five new figures walked in. Those five figures were giving completely different energy than any other student. 

They seemed like they do not belong here, not like misfits but something different. They were all extremely beautiful for being a high-schoolers, and their posture and mannerism gave them quite a character.

Blair kept looking at five students who sat only two tables away from where she was sitting. She finally took first bite of her apple, as she bit into it blond boy from History, who was also with them looked back at her. For some twisted reason Blair didn't look away, she only continued to look at him as he was starring back at her while she was eating an apple.

Blond boy kept looking at her wondering who is she. Of course, he knew she is Blair Hargreeves from California and her mother is kind of famous author of romance novels. But why is he so intrigued? There was something pulling him in, that made Jasper scared and excited at the same time.

''Who's the new girl?'' Edward asked his brother while not even giving her a single look. He's been hearing her thoughts for the last few minutes, and he didn't like how suspicious she was of him and his siblings.

''Her name is Blair.'' Said the girl with shorter hair, Alice. She put her palm on Jasper's shoulder but he didn't move, he still was starring at Blair. ''Did you two meet already?''

''No.'' Jasper answered, not even giving Alice a single look. As he was staring at Blair he noticed her face moving. Her once blank face was now showing sweet smile that was directed at him. Jasper seemed confused at her smile so he never changed his face expression.

''You should.'' Alice said, now also looking at Blair ''I had a vision about her, I think she's important.''

Jasper's eyes narrowed at Alice as he finally broke his starring contest with the new girl. Not only he, but their other siblings all gave Alice a look of confusion.

''What are you talking about, Alice?'' Edward asked, trying to find an explanation in her thoughts.

''Only future will tell.'' Alice said, now lightly smiling at the girl, who was now surrounded with few other students.

Blair moved her eyes from the blond boy few seconds after he looked at the girl that was with him this morning. But when she wanted to look at him one more time, next to her sat brown haired boy who was also in her History class.

''Hey you saved us a seat, sweet.'' Luke said, as he sat down with few other people following. ''Say hi to my buddies. This is Mike...'' Luke said pointing at the blonde boy with short hair and blue eyes who nodded at Blair.

''...These are Ty and Eric.'' Luke said nodding at two other boys that sat across her.

''You must be the new girl, Blair from Cali.'' Boy, named Eric said with big smile.

''The one and only, baby.'' Blair shot him the biggest smile and winked at other two boys.

''Oh I like you.'' Said Eric making her laugh out loud. 

☆ ☆ ☆

''My mom owns a flower shop in town which is ironic cause she's kinda allergic to pollen, so I help with shop sometimes.'' Luke said as both of him and Blair were walking away from the school entrance. After Literature class she shared with the same blonde boy she was staring at on lunch, Blair discovered Mike Newton from the lunch was in her last period, making him her Biology partner til the end of the year.

''So you are what? A flower boy?'' Blair asked him.

''I'm a rich boy. You have no idea how much people are paying for just few pretty flowers. Thank God I don't have girlfriend, I think I'd be broke.'' Luke said making Blair laugh. As Blair wanted to say something back to him, she recognised her mother's red car and smiled.

''There's celebrity.'' Blair mumbled to Luke who immediately looked at the red car and a woman in it. Luke smiled at her mother who was clearly looking at the two, observing them. Then she leaned over and opened the passenger door, freeing the big grey dog to run towards them.

''Oh God.'' Was all Blair said before Rolf came to her and started jumping on her, licking and whining loudly.

''What a cutie you are.'' Luke said, and Rolf noticing more attention from Luke, started jumping on him, too.

''Rolf, you attention whore!'' Blair yelled at the wolfhound and grabbed him by the collar steadying him in between her legs. ''I'm sorry about him.''

''It's alright, such a beautiful beast he is.'' Luke said leaning towards Rolf, petting him.

''Giant baby, more likely.'' Blair mumbled before she noticed that blonde boy again. Seeing him, Rolf started barking loudly, making a lot of people turn and look at him and Blair. 

As Jasper passed them, he just glanced at Rolf who immediately shut up, even sat down. Blair gave her dog questionable look before looking back at Jasper who was already looking at her.

''Hi sweetheart!'' Blair's mom brought her back to reality, she smiled and waved at her daughter and her new friend.

''Hi mom.'' Blair said then she turned to Luke once again ''You need a ride?''

''Nah, I have a ride already.'' Luke said nodding towards where Tyler is. ''I should go, see ya tomorrow. Nice seeing you Mrs. Hargreeves.''

''Bye! Oh and it's Miss Hargreeves.'' Theresa yelled after Luke who seemed confused. Blair rolled her eyes and waited until Rolf climbed on back seat so she can sit at the passenger seat.

''Cute.'' Was all Theresa said while adjusting her sunglasses.

''Just drive.''