II. The Birthday Party

''Happy birthday, Bells.'' Charlie said to Bella the moment him and Blair entered her room. Blair unnoticeable glared at chief of Fork's police department. Before he knocked on Bella's door, they agreed to sing her a birthday song, but it looks like Charlie bailed. 

''Happy birthday!'' Blair screamed at Bella, jumping on her bed and hugging the awkward birthday girl.

''I thought we agreed!'' Bella complained ''No gifts.''

''Well, mine isn't wrapped.'' Charlie justified himself and handed her the digital camera with pink bow on top of it, Charlie also gave her the wrapped present from her mom.

Bella opened it and smiled down at the scrap book and camera, pleased with her parents' coordinating. Blair smiled at her, then jumped on her spot on the bed drawing Bella's attention.

''Now mine, now mine!'' Blair pleaded like a toddler with smile on her face. Bella took poorly wrapped present and smiled at the mess. Opening in there was a CD and a t-shirt, both in same design. Looking at CD's cover Bella smiled remembering the first time she met Blair.

''Guns 'N Roses?'' 

''Yep.'' Blair nodded ''If I remember correctly, you said you wanna check them out. And I got the shirt gratis so we can match, it is a win-win situation.''

''Hah, thank you.'' Bella said and hugged Blair, then her dad.

''Look at you girls.'' Charlie started, looking at two girls in front of him ''Man, senior year. How did you get so old?''

''I'm not that old.'' Bella told her dad. He smiled and shook his head.

''I don't know, is that a wrinkle?'' Charlie teased. Bella's brown eyes widened, she stoop from her bed mumbling 'no way' and hurrying towards the mirror.

''Just kidding.'' He said, glancing at Blair and winking. Blair chuckled at them from the bed she was still sitting on.

''Not funny, dad.''

☆ ☆ ☆

 ''Hello.'' Jasper greeted two girls who just came out of red old truck. Blair smiled at the blond and hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug, but still remaining close Jasper took Blair's face in his hands and kissed her, making Blair smile. The moment would be perfect if it weren't interrupted with camera clicks.

Confused, Jasper looked behind Blair and saw Bella with digital camera facing the pair. Blair licked her lips and glanced at her roommate too. Smiling, she looked back at Jasper who moved his golden eyes away from the other human girl.

''It's okay, she photographed me in car like seventeen times.'' Blair said making Bella scoff.

''I didn't, it was just two times.''

''Hello Bella.'' Jasper ignored their bickering and nodded towards the girl. Bella's lips formed somewhat of a smile as she nodded back.

''Hi.'' Blair looked between them. She glanced at Jasper, then at Bella then back at him, shaking her head at the lack of friendliness from both of them. Then she looked up in Jasper's eyes and elbowed him in the ribs, but vampire didn't even flinch.

''Are you forgetting something?'' She asked him. Jasper looked down at Blair and smirked, then looked back at Bella.

''Yeah, happy-''

''Bella!'' Someone screamed out her name in very bad Italian accent, that someone was curly haired boy Luke, who had one arm wrapped around the blonde girl and in the other he held a bouquet with purple and white flowers.