XVI. Flower Girl

It's been around forty-five minutes since four girls arrived at one of the Port Angeles' dress boutiques. 

''I'm not sure about this one, I feel like it's too tight around my waist and not tight enough around my boobs.'' Jessica said as she was looking at herself in the mirror as she wore one pastel yellow dress. ''Did I tell you guys I gained three pounds?''

''It looks great, Jess.'' Bella told her.

Blair rolled her eyes and gave Bella one of her looks. Bella, who was sitting next to her smiled at Blair without showing any teeth as the two continued to look at Jessica and Angela try dresses.

''How about this one?'' Angela came out of dressing room in a white dress.

''It looks like a weeding gown.'' Bella said looking at Angela. Angela looked down at herself then back at her reflection.

''What? Really?'' 

''Kinda, yeah.'' Blair nodded honesty agreeing with Bella. 

''We tried so many of them already, this is so exhausting.'' Angela said while wiping off her sweat from forehead.

''I bet it is.'' Blair said sarcastically, but Angela didn't hear it. Only Bella lightly elbowed her causing two brunettes to snicker.

''Why don't you try to look at the other side of the store?'' Bella asked the two girls in dresses ''We'll watch your stuff here.''

''Sounds good?'' Jessica asked Angela who sad 'yeah' and nodded before the two girls skipped to the isle on the other side of the boutique. 

''Why aren't you searching for a dress?'' Bella asked Blair when the two girls were no more near them.

''Don't feel like it, also did you see these dresses?'' Blair said looking around with wide eyes and almost disgust. ''I want to wear something that matches my personality.''

''Your personality?''Bella repeated and stood up, wiping her palms on her jeans. Bella went through bunch of dresses, examining each very closely.

''I don't know you for long, but I think you're type of person who likes very artistic and very weird things.'' Bella said without even glancing at Blair. Blair's eyes followed Bella's every move from where she was sitting in front of shop window.

''I mean, something like this would look incredibly good on you.'' Bella said while holding out basic pink, long prom dress for Blair to see ''Then again, it's far too simple. It misses something, maybe a bow.'' 

Blair started laughing, imagining herself in long, pink dress with a bow. Bella turned around and entered the dressing room where Jessica changed, and she smiled.

''Or flowers.'' Blair's eyebrow twitched in interest as Bella picked up a dress from the dressing room's floor. She lift it up for Blair to see it. There in Bella's grasp was a baby blue, long, flowy dress with red and pinkish flowers on bottom. The dress' sleeves were wider and the collar ruffled.

''Wow Bella, you are good at observing and matching people with their style.'' Blair commented her as she was eyeing the dress. Blair would have to lie if she'd say she didn't like it.

''Thanks, I mean we are to be sisters after all.'' Bella said, mentioning the joke they were joking about at her house the day they met.

''Oh, yeah of course, sister dearest'' Blair said, both girls laughed with each other.

''Are you trying it on or?'' Bella mentioned at the dress. Blair rolled her eyes, but stood up anyway, grasping the dress from Bella and entering the dressing room and pulling the curtain to close it.