VIII. Old Friend

Later the other day Blair, Charlie and Harry Clearwater were in Swan's kitchen. Charlie and Harry chatted about whatever interested older gentlemen, Blair just came downstairs in the kitchen to drink some water when Bella burst through the front door.

''What's wrong?'' Charlie asked his daughter when she came into the kitchen looking stressed.

''They're not bears, dad! I saw them.'' Bella shouted, hearing that Blair chocked on her water.

'Shit', she thought.

''Damn it, Bella! I told you not to go in the woods.'' Charlie said in disappointment. Harry on the other hand seemed calm, he just starred at Bella.

''What did you see?'' He asked her. Bella faced him, her hair messy from touching it.

''Wolves, they're wolves dad.'' Bella said and Harry sighed ever-so-slightly making Blair arch an eyebrow towards him.

''There's five of them, the size of-of cars.'' Bella said, making Blair's eyes wide.

''Five?''

''They went after- something. I ran away.'' Blair excused herself from the kitchen. She ran to her room, searching for her phone. When she found it, she dialled Andrew's number and called him.

''Yes?'' He asked from other side of the phone.

''Andrew, are you the only werewolf in Forks?'' She asked him. Blair could hear nervousness from him when she asked him.

''There is a pack, they're from Rez not far from-'' He was saying but Blair interrupted him.

''Why didn't you tell me that?''

☆ ☆ ☆

''We exist only because those bloodsuckers exist...'' A male voice was heard from Bella's room. Blair was used on hearing male voice from Bella's room, but that was before when she was still with Edward.

Blair's blue eyes widened in fear of someone dangerous in Bella's room. With some kind of force, Blair opened Bella's room door and invited herself in. She was surprised to find Bella with a younger shirtless boy with short hair and tattooed arm.

''Blair!'' Bella gasped the moment the doors opened. In hurry, Bella pulled Blair in and closed the doors after her. Blair haven't said a word, she just carefully stared at the unknown boy next to Bella's window. 

''You two still haven't met, Jake this is Blair.'' Bella said introducing the two. Blair got few ideas who this 'Jake' could be. ''And this is Jacob, my friend from the Reservation.''

''Great.'' Jacob said, not impressed ''Another leech lover.'' Blair's nostrils widened a little at the name he just mumbled out, she gritted her teeth and glared at the sixteen year old. 

''What did you just say, mutt?'' Bella looked between them, confused with their hatred towards each other and names, then it hit her.

''You don't want to make me angry.'' Jacob warned Blair, who didn't move an inch. On her face there was still hard glare.

''Is that a challenge?'' But before anything further could happen, Bella stepped between the two, facing only Blair.

''You knew?!'' Bella almost screamed. Blair's eyes moved to Bella.

''She knows for a week already.'' Jacob interrupted, causing Blair to glare at him again.

''Shut up.''