VI. Let's Talk History

Blair woke up to the smell of bacon. She loudly sniffed the air two times before smiling, still half asleep. Blair's sleepovers at Andrew's house became almost an everyday thing. She says it is because she wants to spend time with Rolf, but Blair knows that's just an excuse to see Andrew.

The two became rather close in the past six days.

Andrew doesn't mind Blair spending her nights at his place, it's not like they're doing something they shouldn't. But sometimes Andrew does forget Blair is his student and somehow gets surprised when he sees he in his classroom only few hours after they had breakfast in his kitchen. 

Blair was, as usual lying down on a couch in Andrew's living-room. Her long hair was in a mess as she was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito with one leg uncovered and hanging off of the edge of the couch. Sometimes Rolf would sneak up to her and lick her toes, making her giggle and yelp.

Finally finding a will to wake up, Blair unwrapped the blanket off her body and sat up. She looked around the tiny living space she became all too well familiar with. Suddenly the tasty smell of bacon hit her nose again and she was about to stand up but the crashing sound was heard from the kitchen with few curse words following.

''Andrew?'' Blair called, she jumped up from her seat and ran towards the kitchen. ''Everything good?''

Andrew turned around to face the younger girl with somewhat annoyed/angry look on his face. He breathed in air to calm himself down before speaking to Blair.

''Yeah, just this tiny fucki-''

''Woah, okay.''  Blair cut him off before he could finish that. She looked at the ground to see the mess he had made. Not a lot, there were only two white plates in pieces all around the kitchen floor.

''I can help you clean that.''Blair said as she was about to get the broom, but then big grey fluff trotted into the kitchen sniffing the broken plates.

''No!'' Andrew yelled, clearly annoyed at everything. His loud, deep voice startled Blair making her heart jump out of her chest. Noticing that Andrew sent her apologetic look and said; ''Just-just get the dog out before he cuts himself.''

Blair only nodded and pulled Rolf by his collar, away from the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later, the two were sitting at the table eating their breakfast in silence while Rolf was sitting in between them, begging the destiny that someone will drop at least one tiny piece of bacon. 

''Who knew you are such a hotheaded person.'' Blair remarked, breaking the silence and smirking at Andrew. He looked up from his plate at smirking Blair and sent her a playful glare.

''I'm not.''

''Oh, yeah. Sure. I agree. You're not. At all. Nope.'' Andrew said nothing, he just continued to munch on piece of bacon he held between his thumb and index finger. Blair sat there and kept looking at him, wondering how much of meat can this man eat. 

Andrew's body was huge, but in a positive way. He was muscle from head to toe, and every inch of his body was as hard as stone. Every woman's dream, literally. Not only does his body scream fuckable, but his features are beautiful too. Dark brownish hair and light, sky-blue eyes made Blair drool over.

''Take a picture it will last longer.'' Said charming History teacher, pulling Blair out of her dreamland. Her cheeks became a bit redder than usual as she glanced down on her plate in embarrassment.

''Shut up.'' She said, suddenly thinking about how she could be crushing on her History teacher. 

''Hey, Andrew?'' Blair called, on what he only hummed - still chewing.