IV. Victoria Is Back

''That's all for today, class. Thank you for you attention and do your homework for tomorrow!'' Mr. Harrison yelled over loud kids who were just dismissed by the school bell. Mr. Harrison looked around the classroom at kids he's teaching world history. His eyes suddenly stopped at broken girl in second row.

He crossed his arms and walked to her desk. Blair was still writing down the information from Mr. Harrison's PowerPoint presentation when she noticed her History teacher leaning on the desk in front of her. Blair looked up at her teacher in confusion.

''You know if you want me to do my homework I need this in my notes, in order for me having this in my notes you need to get out of the way cause only thing I see are your shoulders and man boobs.'' Blair said with her eyebrow raised, then she realised what she said ''With all due respect, Sir.''

Mr. Harrison laughed at her comment, which made Blair even more confused.

''How are you holding up, Trouble.'' He asked. Blair's eyes narrowed at the nickname but then she remembered he called her that when they ran into each other in Port Angeles last year.

''What do you mean?'' She asked. Mr. Harrison shook his head and stood up from the desk he was sitting on.

''I'll leave you to finish this.'' Mr. Harrison said, sitting back in his chair.

☆ ☆ ☆

''Hey Blair.'' Charlie called for her from kitchen. When Blair entered the kitchen she was greeted with view of Charlie cleaning his shotgun with a bottle of beer on table next to bullets. Blair tried to ignore the shotgun and bullets as she greeted Charlie.

''Remind me not to get on your bad side.'' Blair said, mentioning at the shotgun in his hands. Charlie looked down at it and nodded, proudly. ''Going somewhere with that tonight?''

''Not tonight, but soon. We still got problems with those wild animals attacking people.'' Charlie said, done with cleaning.

''Really?'' Her mind flashed to the woman, Victoria. Edward said she will try to get revenge because he killed her mate last year. Blair thought how she's is psychotic but as she was thinking about it more, she understood it. If some killed Jasper, Blair would want revenge too.

''Yeah, but that's not why I called you.'' Charlie said, his dark eyes meeting Blair's ''What do I do with Bella? She is not leaving her room, I heard her grades got much worse, she's barely eating.''

''I can try to talk with her.''

''You already did that and nothing happened. I tried to talk with her, too but she just won't listen. I love her and I'm worried.'' Charlie admitted, ''It's been five months already, he is not coming back.''

''Yeah.'' Blair said with sadness while looking down at her fingers. It suddenly hit her that it has been five months already since Jasper left. She misses him every day and she still cries herself to sleep every now and then, but Blair is not letting it ruin her life. Everything what Bella is doing and feeling, that's how Blair is on the inside.

''I though sending her back to Jacksonville.'' Charlie said, ''To live with her mother, make a new start.''

''You and I both know that she won't do that.'' Blair snorted. Forks is full of memories, for both Bella and Blair and they don't want to leave them here. ''Maybe she will change her mind about being a loner once you mention Jacksonville.''

''You think?''

''It is worth a try.''

After the chat with Charlie, Blair made her way upstairs towards Bella's room. She knocked twice until she heard faint 'come in'. Blair came in with big smile painted on her face, but it suddenly disappeared once she saw sorrowful girl.