IV. Meet The Cullens

''That's cheating.'' Blair whispered to Luke who said nothing.

''Told you I am the tic-tac-toe champion.'' Luke smirked and did his little victory dance. Blair and Luke continued to play their little game of tic-tac-toe in History class as Mr Harrison kept talking about Lincoln-Douglas debates of 1858. None of them even tried to pay any attention at good-looking professor who today particularly decided to wear tight top while flexing his toned arms.

''What! No fair!'' Blair said a bit louder than she anticipated, causing most students' attention to fall on her. Mr Harrison stopped with his lecture to look at the duo. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood in front of their table.

''Is my lesson interrupting your game?'' Mr Harrison asked, eyeing both of them carefully.

''Actually...'' Before Blair could finish, Luke put his palm over her mouth and answered instead.

''No, no Sir.'' He said ''Please, continue.'' 

Mr Harrison gave them both the look, and carried on with talking about history. When Luke's palm freed Blair's mouth, she revealed her smirk that was directed to their professor.

''Not you too.'' Luke mumbled, trying not to be heard by professor.

''What?'' Blair's eyebrows narrowed at the boy beside her. Luke raised his eyebrows and nodded towards Mr. Harrison. Blair turned her head slightly at left side in confusion.

''You know, you like like him.'' He said rolling his brown eyes. Blair's eyes widened as she glanced at professor then back at Luke. She turned her head left and pretended like she made eye contact with non-existent camera.

''What? No- Are you okay?'' She asked as Blair had no other words on her mind.

''Every girl here is either into him-'' Luke nodded towards the young professor ''-or Cullens. There's no in between.''

''Who?'' Blair asked, but again she didn't control her voice's loudness causing Mr Harrison to face them again.

''You never heard of Stephen Douglas, Blair?'' Mr Harrison asked her. Blair froze and locked her eyes with teacher.

''No.'' She answered but realised she gave the wrong answer he looked for. ''I-I mean no, I heard of him.''

Mr Harrison nodded and once again continued with saying important information his students need to know.     

☆ ☆ ☆

''So you have been in school for a week and half now and you still don't know who the hell Cullens are?'' Mike asked Blair when he heard Luke and her argue about what happened on History class. Blair closed her eyes, now starting to get annoyed at everyone around her expecting her to know everything about their school social system.

''Yeah, sue me.'' She answered him, sipping the coffee they sell in cafeteria. 

''Jessica would.''

''Who?'' Blair repeated her question from before with no amusement causing three boys that were with her to laugh.

''Yo Jessica! Come here we need your wisdom!" Mike yelled towards the group of girls that were sitting not far away from them. 

''I never said that!'' Blair said before she saw girl their age with brown hair to run towards their table with big smile over her features. She stopped at their table and immediately sat down next to Mike giggling at him.

''Hey guys.'' She waved at Eric, Luke and Blair who sat across them. When she looked at Blair her eyes light up.

''You must be Blair, I'm Jessica.'' She introduced and stood up, shaking hands across the table with Blair who didn't move from her seat.