THE END

Dear reader,

First of all, I can't express how happy you've made me feel when you started reading this. I know we are strangers and you may be anonymous but I wanted to thank you.

I love writing, it's been my love for the past few years. I admit I'm not as good as I probably want to be but to be honest with you, I don't want to be perfect.

It took me a lot of courage to upload something like this, and this being Jasper fanfic made it even more special because Twilight was the first thing I obsessed with as a young girl. 

Thank you all for voting, commenting and adding this abomination (which is also my child and i love it so dearly) to your libraries.

This may be the end of the first book, but not the story.

I don't know when or how long will it take me to upload the second block, because I'm not really inspired in this department.

My mind is a funny thing and a lot is happening in there, so currently I have so many other stuff to think about. Of course, I can't forget about the real world too. A lot is happening currently so y'all gotta bear with me.

The second book is already on Wattpad, but there are no chapters yet.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your support, 

much love 

Yours Truly💕.

be kind, stay off the streets and eat before you drink alcohol xx

Sweet Creature - j.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara