Interview with @LauraPaynexxx

Title: Battle Scars (A Zouis Story)

Link :http://www.wattpad.com/story/1988943-battle-scars-a-zouis-story

Genre: Romance, Fan Fic

Summary: Zayn sees all the scars running all along his body, he sees the distinctive black eye which stands out amongst his already tanned skin, he feels the fresh blood falling just above his lip but yet he doesn't know exactly what he did wrong... You see Zayn's boyfriend Louis has multiple personality disorder he takes on multiple people... well only two... there's Louis the sweet kind guy that Zayn fell in love with...Then there's Leo the tough guy with the short temper, the one that turns on Zayn in an instant, the reason Zayn is covered in so many scars, the reason Zayn can't sleep at night...Will Zayn be able to get Louis to realise his problem.... Or will Louis manange to lose Zayn once and for all...

What readers think about it:

I love that quote 'because it's called love Niall...'such a beautiful line This is brilliant seriously I am stunned at the way you've written it it's written amazingly and i can say the same for everything else can't wait for the next upload!

************************************************

Title: Only for the Broken Hearted (A Liam Payne/ One Direction Story)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/5621590-only-for-the-broken-hearted-a-liam-payne-one

Genre: Romance, Fan Fic

Summary: Sophie Jackson is convinced her life can't get any worse constantly in hospital linked to so many machines she doesn't even know the name of and the her cancer is slowly killing her no matter what she does, there is only a few people who have made her smile through all of her pain and she thought they deserved to know that but when she writes a letter to her heroes one direction she doesn't expect Liam Payne to turn up at her door the next day...

What Readers think about it?:

Gosh I love this already, her letter made me want to cry! I hope the boys go and sing to her, I'm reading this to the end. In other words I'm already hooked on this book :)

*************************************

Title: Lilo: It Was Meant To Be

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1268349-lilo-it-was-meant-to-be

Genre: Romance, Fan Fic

Summary: What do you do when you're in love with your best friend and you think maybe... just maybe he might be in love with you too! It would be the perfect romance right?! Well think again! Things are a bit different when your names are Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne and you are members of the biggest band in the world... One Direction!

What readers think about it:

This is just too much too many emotions I'm crying :') this was just too beautiful! LILO FOREVER <3333 thankyou sooo much for writing such great stories! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work, this was your best fan fic in my opinion! Sad that it had to end but a beautiful fanfic!

*****************************************************

Title: Ziam: Forever and Always

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1060105-ziam-forever-and-always

Genre: Romance, Fan Fic

Summary: Liam loves Zayn, Zayn loves Liam they should be perfectly happy right? wrong every love story always has a catch

What readers think about it:

I have to read this, must read. I LOVE YOU! This book is amazayn and it's definitely not cliche like some of the books i've read!