Interview with @Kirr_1DTW

Title: Locked Up In An Attic with Styles

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1482088-locked-up-in-an-attic-with-styles

Genre: Fan fiction, romance

Summary: "I just don't do stuck up jocks." Claire once said.

Claire and Harry were never friends. They were more like enemies. Why? The popular player a.k.a Harry Styles plays with girls, he is a very arrogant person and doesn't care about anyone. Then there is Claire, she hates him because he treats people like dirt. But they get stuck in an attic together with no light, and they spend the rest of the night locked up together. So what exactly happens? But as days pass, the two find themselves falling for each other, when there's Claire and Harry there are arguments and fights and make outs sessions, and the popular player gets jealous.

What Readers think about it: alot of readers said that it was a great book, and that they loved Claire's comebacks. They thought it was romantic a bit.

***********************************************************

Title: Time has brought your heart to me {Sequel to LUIAAWS}

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1859320-time-has-brought-your-heart-to-me-sequel-for

Genre: Fan fiction, romance

Summary: A year and six months ago Harry broke up with Claire over a phone call, because he felt they were too distant from each other. Claire was heart broken, and she hadn't dated anyone after the break up, while Harry had partied with so many other girls. But once again the two meet at a party, not just any party, a party that's full of the new celebrities. Claire is going for an assignment from collage describing the atmosphere of the party, while Harry is there as a guest with his band mates, and ex best friends of Claire- Louis,Liam, Niall and Zayn. Harry desperately tries to talk to her, but she wouldn't listen, but Harry always finds his way with his ladies.....right?

What readers think about it:

Alot of readers said it's coming out great, some people cried in a certain chapter, and got really emotional, that says alot.

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on wattpad?

A- kinda hard to pick.. I love teen fiction cos it always like has a connection somehow to your life, like you can relate to it..

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

A- That I can communicate with my readers, I can chat with them and get to know them.. even if they're from the other side of the world, it's amazing, I can connect with them very easily.

Q-What is your hobby?

A-Writing of course. Apart from it, dancing. I love it,  I dance everyday, and I'm quite a good dancer.. I have 4 exams with 2B's and 2C's.

Q-What's your favorite color?

A-I don't have a favourite. I love all the colors.

Q-what country do you live in?

A- Malta, in europe.

Q-What inspires you to write your stories?

A- One direction themselves inspired me, they are 5 amazing guys, that I became a fan for, [directioner] I read a lot of fan fics about them, so I guess I got inspired by writers too, after reading so many fan fics, I had a few ideas to start my own, I'm so glad to where I am now!

Q-What age did you start writing?

A- I always loved writing, especially in english, I started writing properly at the age of 11, i wrote a book about a young girl and I saved it all on microsoft word..

Q-What is your favorite band/bands?

A- One direction.. duh. The wanted, and little mix.

Q-How many fans do you have?

A- I have 260 fans, I love every one of them.

Q-What is your real name?

A-Kirsty

Q-When did you get a wattpad? How did you know about wattpad?

A- I made my account on April 27th- two days after I became a directioner.

one of my best friends was talking about this fan fic of harry styles and she sent me the link to read it, and I got hooked up, and read alot more..

Q-Any outher accounts you want people to know about?

A- I don't have any others. just this.

Q-Who is your biggest supporter?

A- I can't choose one, I have so many! I'm so thankful.. there are these four girls though who comment alot, and I've become close to two of them.. they're 'foreveryoungp7' and 'jesspetro' there are the other two girls who say that they mention me alot at school and they even dedicated a song for me at their school dance. they're 'directioner4567' and 'directionerpotter' they are big supporters, and I love them.

but even the other readers I love, I just mentioned these 4, but I love them all, they're so special to me!

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Yes of course. Thank you to everyone who bothered to read my story and leave feedback and fan me. You don't know how much a single vote or comment makes me smile and jump in the air! so thank you ! :) x

Anything random?

Right now i'm wearing an oversized blue t-shirt, and I have my hair down to my left. okay bye.

Anything for the interviewer?

Of course, thank you so much for interviewing me, I never thought of myself as an 'amazing writer' as you put it. so thank ya, this is my first interview, I hope it went well! You're amazing to just ask me! so thank you :)xx

Anything else people should know about you?

I used to dislike one direction.

Say bye to the people!

Adios people! LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR READING. YOU ROCK. MWA. XX