Interview with @SamanthaJayne_x

The Selective Mute Princess

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1468275-the-selective-mute-princess

Genre: Mystery/Romance

Summary: Princess Amelia Clarkson is mute, when the tragic night that made her become mute just ten years ago, she is twenty and hasn't spoke for ten years... for it was talking that killed her sister.

Sarah Clarkson would do anything for her daughter but desperately wants to hear her daughter speak again.

Adam Clarkson loves his daughter and would do anything for her and understands why she won't speak. But as they get ready to step down from the throne a mute princess has to take over can they try to get her to talk or will it push them further away from each other? 

Ethan Sparks is her new bodyguard will he last or will Amelia drive him away with her silence like all the others have? Ethan is charming and feels strong protectiveness over the princess as soon as he sees her, will Amelia fall for his charming ways? What happened on the day she became mute nobody knows all they know is another princess died the same day. Amelia has nightmares making her wake up screaming that's the only sound that she can make she tried to stop it.

What Readers Think About It: My readers like this story i get good feedback on it.

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

It would have to be romance!

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I think its like the fact that you can write anything and nobody will really knows its you like if your friends ever found out it.

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

Favourite story on here would be anything by Lilly-rain, Kirsty1000, XxSkater2girl16xX, LilianCarmiane (or however you spell it) Princessharley. Favourite book book would be anything by Nicholas Sparks...

Q- What is your hobby?

Sleeping, eating, writing, reading that's about it XD

Q- What is your favorite color?

Favourite colour is Purple

Q- What country do you live in?

UK

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Most of my stories you can find an inch of my life in them no matter what story is there will be a bit of me in it which is what helps me with writing it.

Q- What age did you start writing?

I used to always write stories when i was little but properly about two years ago but i only made me account about a year ago i used to read a lot on wattpad but wouldn't make an account but in the end my friend convinced me to make an account and then i started writing

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

One Direction, JLS, The Wanted, N-Dubz, The Midnight Beast, Taylor swift (even though she isn't a band) Also Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and the scene.

Q- How many fans do you have?

i have 292

Q- What is your real name?

Samantha Jayne

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

I got a wattpad a year and 2 months ago, i knew about because my friend told me she was reading on it and it kind of sent a trend in the last two years of my school life so thats how i found out about it

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

Not of mine no, but they can check out my friend's account@RawRawwx

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

My biggest supporter is me, but other than that it would be my friends and@XxWriterChicaxX her comments never fail to make me laugh

Too say to the readers reading this Hi! I hope you check out my stories i have pretty much a bit of everything!

Anything random

- Oh if you wake me up you better live near a hospital..... JS

Anything for the interview

- There some good questions!

Anything else people should know....

Don't be offended by anything i write in my stories... I sometimes can offend people in my stories without knowing it which is a really bad habit... I shall try to update as much as possible and i think that is it...

Bye!! Have some cookies!!!