Interview with @LovelyLonelyStars

Title: "Pain"

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1894957-pain

Genre: short story

Summary: Have you ever wondered the vast impact that YOUR actions can have in someone's life? Have you ever watched someone get kicked to the ground, and you could do nothing to help them? Well you're wrong. You can.

What Readers Think About It:

That it's amazing, artfully vague and thought inducing.

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

I'm stuck between poetry and humor stories XD

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the supportive community, everyone is really nice, and there's some amazing stories on here!

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

It's called "Rock Prodigy" and my favorite in real life is either "Harry Potter" by J.K. Rowling or Skin Deep by E.M. Crane

Q- What is your hobby?

My hobbies include writing, reading, practicing my trumpet, singing and drawing.

Q- What is your favorite color?

I love the color blue.

Q- What country do you live in?

North America ;)

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Well all of Life around me inspires me! You don't need to travel the world to be inspired! I get inspiration from the smallest of things!

Q- What age did you start writing?

In first grade, when I wrote my first poem.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

Well this is going to be a long list: The Script, The Beatles, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Herman's Hermits, Paramore, Widowspeak, Ingrid Michaelson, Etta James, Joan Jett, Hans Zimmer, Nicholas Hooper, The Fray, the Eagles, and many, many more...

Q- How many fans do you have?

At the moment, I have 185 fans!

Q- What is your real name?

Sierra!

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

When I was in 7th grade. I’m in 10th now ;) I found Wattpad while surfing the App store for free ebooks.

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

@dragonstar5 is an AMAZING author, so is @chemicalnoise and @Portal11,@AmmiKid, @narwhal_luv, and a lot of others. Hah, sorry for the huge list, there’s just so much undiscovered talent on Wattpad.

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

I think it’s a tie between a few people.@wordsinmysoul2 @chemicalnoise @narwhal_luv and @SoniyaAhuja. Also,@dragonstar5.

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Thanks for reading this, you are awesome! I hope you check out my stories! Or just popping in on my message board to say hello is always welcomed too!

Anything random?

I wish I was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anything for the interviewer?

Thanks for this awesome opportunity!

Anything else people should know about you?

I can be really enthusiastic at the smallest things. So don’t be surprised if you vote on something, and then have a huge letter of thanks plastered to your message board!!

Say bye to the people!