Interview with @Kassilassie

Wild Hearts

Link:http://www.wattpad.com/story/783823-wild-hearts-watty-awards-2012

Genre:Historical Fiction

Summary:Wild Hearts can’t be tamed, and that’s very true for Addisyn Grey and Little Feather.

When Little Feather saves Addisyn and her baby sister from a fire she’s convinced it’s kidnapping. After trying to escape he promises to take her home. But when they finally return to her farm they find it burned down. Little Feather plans on going to Oregon in search of his long lost father Milo Cooper, but he doesn’t plan on taking Addisyn. Will these Wild Hearts ever unite?

What Readers Think About It

:"Thank you Kassi for sharing your talent with us - looking forward to reading many more stories from you. Sandra x" -Chubbles

"Kassi, I don't even know what to say. That was beautiful. <3" -writergrl98

"A truly dymanic story. #Cant wait to read the next book!" - jelanimommy

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear December

Link:http://www.wattpad.com/story/2003444-dear-december

Genre:Historical Fiction/Romance

Summary:December Knight has spent her whole life inside the safe walls of the Ramsey Orphanage in the large city of Boston. Her whole world is rocked when she finds out that she has to marry a man all the way in Colorado territory that she has never met, the only thing she has to even know who this man is, is his letters that read "Dear December"

What Readers Think About It:

"Thanks for the dedication. Loving this story heaps. We all get mind block. Lol Lov the direction its taking. Luv Danny boy heaps." -JennieRutz

"Awww. I literally get so excited everytime I read my name!

Great chapter - they're totally getting closerrrrr!!

Update soon!!" -littleLo

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad? A- Omgoshhhh lol do I have to choose just one? Mmmm I’d have to say Historical if I had to choose just one lol!

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? A- Getting all my story ideas out there, so they aren’t just trapped in my mind lol and the feedback! I get the nicest comments it makes me want to write even more [=

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life? A- Oh gosh lol My favorite story well I should say stories on wattpad are- Rescuing Emilia and Coming Home by littleLo, Caged Animals (A Story of Bullying)by writergrl98, I Was Never Yours by JessGirl93, Beloved Beast by inkzerospace and Tuck Everlasting, The Continued Story by Guitargrl56. My favorite books in real life are the whole Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling and the Last Of the Mohicans by James Finmore Cooper oh and the outsiders by S.E. Hinton(And many others that I won’t list otherwise this would be like a five page interview haha) =] Lol longest awnser ever right?? Haha sorry I’m a book worm!

Q- What is your hobby? A- I love to paint, draw and Bead =]

Q- What is your favorite color? A- PINK, Orange and Turquoise! 

Q- What country do you live in? A- USA but I wish I lived in Canada[=

Q- What inspires you to write your stories? A- Oh my, everything! Honestly I could see a photograph and write a story, or hear a song, or have a dream.

Q- What age did you start writing? A- I’ve always written stories but I really started when I was fourteen.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands? A- Nirvana is my all-time favorite band =] a close second would be red hot chili peppers, than Foo Fighters and Switchfoot [= I LOVE music <3

Q- How many fans do you have? A- I have 37 fans and I LOVE each and everyone of them!

Q- What is your real name? A- My real name is Kassi Lassie haha Jkjk My real name is Kassandra Carries The Fire =]

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad? A- I got an account about a year ago and I’ve been addicted to it ever since =] lol and I found out about it threw the sims3 website, where I started writing a lot the other users were switching over to it and saying how much better it was for writing stories so I was like why not! haha.

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about? A- Yes I have a twitter account follow me@Kassilassie

Q- Who is your biggest supporter? A- I have more than one =] writergrl98, littleLo, JennieRutz, and CaroNoodles =] *Cyber Hug*

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?  A- *Smiles* Come read my books =] I have six to choose from!!

Anything random? A- I’m excited to see Twilight Breaking Dawn tomorrow =] can I get a Woot Woot *Woot Woot*

Anything for the interviewer? A-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INTERVIEWING ME =]] I love your questions!

Anything else people should know about you? A- I have a dog named Cobain! We call him Coby for short <3 

A- Akhe u we (Pronounced Awwkay ooo-A (Meaning come again in Lakota <3) =]