Interview with @VanessaBenitezz

The Promise Keeper.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1467589-the-promise-keeper

Genre: Short Story, Watty awards 2012, haha yea.. I have no chance of winning.. oh well.. always next year~

Summary: Abby Lynn is your regular bleach blonde-haired and blue-eyed kind of girl. She has everything going for her in Crunneyberg, like her gifted piano teacher that is still in the process of teaching her many skills. But when her father gets transferred to Miami, Abby ends up finding a new Gymnastics coach. Relieved when she gets to her new school, she befriends the quarterback, and becomes her best friend, Luke. Abby, now in Miami, is starting to settle down. Drake, her piano teacher, even agreed to still teach her via Skype! But. Abby has nobody but her dad. Will all of this change by a certain someone's jealousy? Trust will be pushed. Friendships broken, Puzzles that won't be soldved. Will Abby be next?

What Readers Think About It:

I'd say that the first 10 chapters are pretty bad.. and short, cause I wrote them when I was like 10 so yea..

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

Teen Fiction!

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

All the great books and support form fans!

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad?

Uh probably The Bro Code by joecool123

Q- Real Life?

The Hunger Games.

Q- What is your hobby?

Well, I'm in 4H, Band, FBLA, Yearbook, FCA, and Jr. Beta!

Q- What is your favorite color?

Green! But I don't eat anything green.

Q- What country do you live in?

US!

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Well, my old best friend.. he inspired me to write this story. in the book, there is actually a character for him.. Adam.

Q- What age did you start writing?

10. But didn't post anything till I was 13.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

Probably Coldplay..or Luke Bryan.

Q- How many fans do you have?

22

Q- What is your real name?

Vanessa Benitez! But people call me Bentiez most of the time..

Q- When did you get a Wattpad?

Jun 03, 2012

Q- How did you know about Wattpad?

My friend Anna, I was at my aunts house and she was there and she was like eya iff you like to read and write you should check it out and I was like okay!

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

@bcrazy ! Me and her are going to start a book right after it is eligable for the Watty awards! So look out I can't give away too much infromation but still!

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

Probably My nanna. She is always telling people about me writing. Next would be Lowman! she's great. She would use to keep up wtih how many reads I got. Next would be Ray. He always encouraged me to keep writing and keep my head held high no matter what. Love you guys if your reading this!

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Don't let someone tell you you can't write, because it takes alot of work to write a sotry, edit it, find a cover and all that good jazz!

Anything random?

You guys can aways count on me for anything. I support my readers 100%!

Anything for the interviewer?

Sorry if there are any typo's! D:

Anything else people should know about you

I love Josh Hutcherson. Back off. he is 245.7 miles, and 4 hours and 12 minutes away from me.

Bye you guys!

xxBenitezz;<3