Interview with @writergrl98

Avenge (A 1D/The Avenger Fan Fiction)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1693405-avenge-a-1d-the-avengers-fan-fiction

Genre: Fan Fiction/Action (with a bit of romance thrown in!) ;-)

Summary: Everyone knows the story of One Direction: they auditioned as solo acts for  Britain's "The X Factor," but, shocked and excited, the five boys were joined to create the band we know and love today. That's their story. Right?

Wrong. There is only one person who knows why the boys were really formed: their mentor, Simon Cowell. However, Simon has a secret. He is truly Director Fury, the commander of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers Initiative. And the boys? They are the five that should have never been lost. Four should have been carefully observed in the houses of their chosen families; the last should have remained at their headquarters for his proper training. After sixteen years of wild searching, Fury finally found them, and was determined to train them.

Two years later, the world is at war...with another alien force. Will Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall--along with Liam's girlfriend, Danielle--be able to step up to their true selves? Or will this shock prove too much? After all, keep in mind: heroes can be found in the strangest of places.

What Readers Think About It:

“I love this chapter! When I saw that it was 1D/Avengers I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be good or not, but it is AMAZING!!! Great work! =D” ~xCeCiPizza

“awww, Nialler :( I loved the chapter. You are great at writing. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. :)” ~boobearlov

 Forbidden

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/488908-forbidden

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Summary:  Seventeen-year-old River Elliot’s life is changed forever the night he was almost murdered by a thug. The reason that he wasn’t? A voice saved him. The voice—or hallucination, as River believes it to be—sounds oddly female and familiar. After that, River’s life runs downhill. He senses people watching him, the voice continues to talk to him, and strange, unexplainable phenomena occur around him. He even begins to feel drawn to his childhood best friend, Meaghan Burke. And his little sister Layla’s imaginary friends are talking about him…in a deadly way.

And then there’s new girl Erin Folsom. She’s gorgeous, but River senses that she’s hiding something, and that there’s more to her than what it seems. Erin’s extremely mysterious and seems bent on keeping her secret inside. She contradicts everything River’s been feeling lately. Soon, he begins to feel torn between Meaghan and Erin…or does he love either one?

And will he survive what’s coming next?

What Readers Think About It:

“OMGOSHHHH!! Amazing! I loved it! Especially the ending where he saw her! Ahhhh, can’t wait for more!!!” ~Kassilassie

“So I decided to check out more of your work and I’m so glad I did. This. Is. Ah-mazing! So original and well-written. I’m very impressed. You’re very talented hun!” ~Hendrixx

Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?
A- I’m not a very picky person, but I love historical fiction, teen fiction, and fan fiction. I’m a complete nerd, so reading about the past has always interested me. Teen fiction? I can relate to much of it, and it’s so creative! And fan fiction: I love seeing my favorite artists or characters placed into realistic situations. The more creative, the better! :-D

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?
A- I have two favorite things: the people, and the freedom. The people because I LOVE everyone on here. They’re so supportive, like my brothers and sisters, and they keep me going. Not just in writing, but in reality, as well. And the freedom on here is amazing: you can post whatever you want, write whatever you want, read whatever you want. Creative freedom for the win!

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?
A- On Wattpad? Hm…I have way too many! Gah! I’ll go with “Changing My Direction” by forevermystic and “He’s Got a Love Like Woe” by Hobbity. I just keep going back and re-reading them over and over. In real life, “Paranormalcy” by Kiersten White. It is absolute genius. I’m sitting here wondering, “Where does she come UP with this BRILLIANCE?!?!”

Q- What is your hobby?
A- Writing, theatre, and music. In a way, they all tie together: the arts, I suppose I could say. I freak out if I don’t have my iPod and a notebook near me, and I ADORE acting and singing.

Q- What is your favorite color?
A- PURPLE’S WHERE IT’S AT!!!!! :-D

Q- What country do you live in?
A- The USA…I don’t have an accent. Literally. :’-( But I still have American pride! *thumps chest, cringers from pain, and awkwardly limps away*

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?
A- Music, mostly. Every time I hear a song, I instantly have a million different story ideas running through my head. “Unfixable” (my Larry/LiLo short story) was inspired entirely by “My Immortal” by Evanescence. If I’m having difficulty writing a new chapter, I find a song that fits the story. I have playlists upon playlists for each of my short stories or novels. That’s just how my mind works. *shrugs nonchalantly*

Q- What age did you start writing?
A- I was writing before I could write, if that makes sense. I was babbling stories long before I could actually write them down. :-) It’s been my outlet ever since.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?
A- ONE DIRECTION!!! :-D And Hot Chelle Rae, The Cab, The Fray, The Script, The Saturdays, a bit of Little Mix, The Beatles…and many, many more!

Q- How many fans do you have?
A- 241. Each and every one of them are freaking amazing, and I love them to death. <3

Q- What is your real name?
A- Rhiannon. I was named after the Fleetwood Mac song. Most people call me Rhi, though, either because it’s shorted or they can’t pronounce my name.

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?
A- Around two years ago. I found out about it from an interweb friend on TheSims3.com. I’ve been hooked ever since.

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?
A- JenAndRhiLuv1D is a joint account between me and 1DirectionIsLife. We hope to get our story up soon! :-)

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?
A- Cheez-Its of China, am I really supposed to PICK?!?! I have so many friends on here that support me, and I can’t choose only one of them! I’m sorry, but I honestly can’t. In reality, though, I would have to say my mom. 

Anything random?
A- I REALLY WANT SOME EGG NOG!!!! I HAVE BEEN CRAVING THE STUFF FOR OVER TWO MONTHS NOW!!!!! D-: Also, NESSA NEEDS TO BELIEVE THAT SHE’S TALENTED, AND KEY NEEDS TO UPDATE, AND CASTIEL NEEDS TO COME INTO SUPERNATURAL, AND THE UK BROTHERS ARE FREAKING PERFECT ON HETALIA, AND I’M IN LOVE WITH ENGLAND FROM THE SAME SHOW, AND HIS FOUR BROTHERS ARE AMAZING!!!! OH, AND LIVE WHILE WE’RE YOUNG IS FLIPPING SUPERCALLIFRAGILISTICEXPIALLIDOCIOUS, AND ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN IS AMAZING, AND I WISH I LIVED IN BRITAIN!!!!
…Did I scare you? Sawwy…

Anything for the interviewer?
A- Thank you so, so much! For your compliments and for this. It really means a lot that you would pick me out of all those more talented authors out there. Thank you.

Anything else people should know about you?
A- Uh…I’m weird. Jus’ sayin’….

Say bye to the people
AUF WIEDERSEHEN!!!!!! AVOIR!!!!! ADIOS!!!!!! GOOD-BYE!!!!! DON’T DROWN AND KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!!!! :-D