Interview with @FanficsForALiving

My Prince Charming

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1201330-my-prince-charming-one-direction-fan-fiction

Genre: Fan Fiction

Summary:

17-year old Alyssa Brighton was just a normal girl who was trying to make ends meet for her life to go normally as she wanted it to. But in an unexpected turn of events, she happens to meet 5 incredible boys who turned her world completely upside down. Everything was going smoothly but then something happened. Will her life turn out like it was before or would she let fate decide and leave her Prince Charming and everything else?

What readers think about it:

"I was looking for a fanfic to read and saw my name (which is Alyssa lol) so I had to read this. And I love it . It's so cool :D"- iHeartGiraffes

"omg i get so high wen i read this!! such a gud booook!!" -luv_justin_bieber

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

A- Probably Fan Fiction. I'm an addict when it comes to them!

Q- What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

A- Well, besides the great books and all, my favorite thing about Wattpad is you could share all your ideas in one or two books and get positive feedbacks about it. That's pretty awesome! :)

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

A-Well, I have countless of favorite books here :) But I gotta go with 'When Everything Disappears' by 1DOnlyYou. ALL HER BOOKS ARE FLAWLESS. I love her! :)

Q- What is your hobby?

A- I STAY EVERYDAY ON MY COMPUTER! Does that count? Lol. But I pretty much like to write and read stories 'round here.

Q- What's your favorite color?

A- Fuchsia! Lol, I joke, I joke. I just wanted to know if I could spell it correctly lol. It's actually purple! :)

Q- What country do you live in?

A- I live in UK! But originally in Philippines. I had to move here because of reasons. So that means, I'm a Filipino! Yay! Be a racist and I'll bash your face with a hedge hammer. Lol I joke again, I joke.

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

A- My inspiration is One Direction. Legit, they made my life complete. My boys made my imagination working because one day, I'll marry them. Lol.

Q- What age did you start writing?

A- Uhm, I guess 9 or 8? Because I was reeeeaaaally into letters and words back then that I even wanted to make a poem about unicorns.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

A- Wand Erection. They're all my husbands. Okay?

Q- How many fans do you have?

A- All in all, I have 381 fans. They may be little but they mean a lot to me :)

Q- What is your real name?

A- Jenn :) Nice to meet you. And my last name is StyPayHorLikSon.

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

A- I got an account here on 4/11/2012. Clearly remembered, of course ;) Well, a couple of friends on Twitter kept on tweeting about this Wattpad site so, as my curiosity flooded inside of me, I just had to check it out. I found out it was a site to share new ideas and new books, I figured to have my fanfic published since I was writing them on a piece of paper. Clever huh?

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

A- Yes, and they are my closest and ever supportive friends of mine, LittleCurlyGirl99 and asdfghjkl74. They write books too! Fan fictions! So be sure to check them out! Their books are perfect!

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

A- Like what I've said, LittleCurlyGirl and asdfghjkl74 :) I lahv them.

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Hey awesome people! All I wanna say is that there is an author inside of you waiting to be unleashed! So, keep on writing and don't let anyone bring you down! Thank you all so much for reading. I love you all!

Anything random?

I'm a potato. Fear me.

Anything for the interviewer?

Hello there interviewer! Aww, thanks for sparing time for me :) Lol even though I kept you waiting. But I love you anyway :) And might I say, you chose the right one to interview lol I joke, I joke. Okay, the last time I joke. Thank you! :)

Anything people should know about you?

Uh, I'm always free to talk to you guys! So don't even hesitate to talk and leave me a message. Love ya! Oh and also, I'm Batman.

Say bye to the people!

Bye guuuuuyyysssss! Lufff yooooooo!