Interview with @alyloves1direction

"The Step-Brother""The Teacher", and "The Boy That Saved My Life"

Link:  http://www.wattpad.com/story/1558534-the-step-brother-harry-styles-fanfic

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1844645-the-teacher-a-harry-styles-fanfic

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2127580-the-boy-that-saved-my-life-harry-styles-fanfic 

Genre: Fanfiction, Romance

Summary: "The Step-Brother": Lily is forced to move in with her soon-to-be step-mom, step-sister, and step-brother. She immediately has a crush on her step-brother, Harry Styles, and his feelings are mutual. What will happen in this roller coaster of drama, and love? Will their forbidden love work out in the end? Will they end up together and move past their struggles?

"The Teacher": Mackenzie Miller was a regular teenager girl, this is until she met her hot new teacher, Mr.Styles. They immediately begin to have a relationship that is less than appropriate for a teacher and student. Will their feelings for each other be strong enough to overcome everything that comes between them?

"The Boy That Saved My Life": Emma Murphy was just diagnosed with a life-threatening disease and only had one last wish- to meet Harry Styles. Her wish came true, and Harry forms a strong connection with her. He makes a vow to he will keep her strong, healthy, and alive. Will love be enough to make Emma overcome her sickness? Will the couple be able to have the forever-after they have always wanted?

 What Readers Think About It:

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!! NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GOOD YOU ARE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND HAVE READ THE EACH LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU!!!!!! seriously please don't stop writing! your so talented at it and your story's and ideas are absolutely brilliant! (british term (;...im amarican so..) I LOVE you....<3 (not in a creepy way...but you know what i mean)" -maddiestyles11

"I LOVE UR STORIES! They. Are. Amazing. Please keep writing. Ever since the first one i fell in love<3" -ShiningLights

"So Love. Here's the gist. Your writing is so moving and great that I don't even know how to explain it. I've read "The Teacher" and part of "The Boy That Saved My Life" Your writing is also very detailed. I love when writers explain stuff more in depth because it helps us (the readers) to get a better picture of what something looks like or what's going on. You are deffinatly one of my favorite writers. Thank tou for being so great and Stay Beautiful. <3" -nadiamelton

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

Fanfiction, it is the only genre I read.

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Ah, so many things. First of all, I love that I can do what I love- write- and have people enjoy it. I also love interacting with people who share common interests. Wattpad is just an awesome place.

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

Hm... That's hard because I have read so many. I really enjoy the ones that have a very unique storyline and aren't your normal "I bumped into Harry Styles and it was love at first sight." As for real life stories, I really like The Hunger Games, The Last song, and 50 shades of Grey. (Totally kidding about the last one- my mom won't let me read it!)

Q- What is your hobby?

I love any kind of art (I am definitely not a sporty person) and I like to sew. I also love to write.

Q- What is your favorite color?

Tiffany blue. Fun fact: That's the color on my nails right now. :)

Q- What country do you live in?

America, but I am meant to live in London.

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Anything. I try to make my stories have some meaning to them, so I try to base them off my real life in anyway possible. "The Step-Brother" was completely inspired by my life. My parents are divorced and I always imagined what it would be like to have a hot step brother, so I wrote about it.

Q- What age did you start writing?

I have journals from when I was in 3rd grade where I would write little stories. I love to do creative writing. As for fanfictions, I started just a few months ago.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

One Direction (bet you wouldn't have guessed that), Coldplay, and The Fray.

Q- How many fans do you have?

6,720 as of right now.

Q- What is your real name?

Aly

Q- When did you get a Wattpad?

May 2012

Q-How did you know about Wattpad?

I searched fanfictions on Google and Wattpad came up.

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

Yes! My best friend in the entire world, Kennedi. Her username is HazzasPrincess. We met on wattpad and have been inseparable ever since :)

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

Kenni :)

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ALL SO IMPATIENT, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH EVERYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU.

Anything random?

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

Anything for the interviewer?

Thanks for asking me to be interviewed, I am honored and I love answering questions!

Anything else people should know about you?

I joke around a lot, but if you ever need anything, just message me, I am here for you!     

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS.