Interview with @xLuckiiDucky

"It Takes Two"

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1492466-it-takes-two-one-direction-fan-fiction

Genre: Fan Fiction - Romance

Summary: Meet Lissa; Shy, loving, friendly, and loyal. The nicest friend you could ask for. Meet Niall; Hungry, talented, and as quoted by a billion girls, "Flawless." Now what will happen when Lissa happens to make a new e-friend who goes by the username NandosIsLife? She is in for a surprise when she finds out it is no other than Niall Horan from the British/Irish boy-band, One Direction.

What Readers Think About It: Oh my gosh, I receive so many nice comments everyday and sdghjklf I can't find one in specific but the one's commented by Jeans14 always makes me smile c: (along with the rest, of course!)

*****************************************************

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

I read mostly teen fiction, romance, and fan fiction, of course! c:

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

That I can relate with so many other writers and read great stories. :)

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

On "Wattpad".. erg, I've read too much. I will have to say "Lights, Camera, and Harry Styles" or "Mr Cocky".. wait, wait.. or "Better Than Revenge"! :D Sorry, I read too much. And as for real life, I'm currently reading "Spoiled" by Heather Cocks and I think it was Jessica Morgan? Not too sure. But one of my favorites is "13 Reasons Why."

  Q- What is your hobby?

Besides writing.. hmm. I like to draw sometimes and I also like to dance c:

Q- What is your favorite color?

Turquoise!(:

Q- What country do you live in?

The U.S.(:

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Funny story.. I actually get my ideas during awkward moments. Like if I'm in the bathroom or while I'm doing homework or if I'm just reading something.. they just pop up!

Q- What age did you start writing?

Well, I always used to enjoy it, so probably around when I was ten is when I actually started writing on this website called writerscafe.org (before I knew about Wattpad), but I never had the courage to actually update something.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

Psh.. I obviously don't like One Direction.. I mean.. psh. Ahah, but I like Paramore, The Beatles, The Cab, The Ready Set, basically everything.

Q- How many fans do you have?

Last night when I went to sleep I had 808 and I currently have 817 now c:

Q- What is your real name?

AIlyssa. But you must call me Lissa or Lissy before you die

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

I actually found it as an app before I knew it was a website and I read a few stories on it and sometime around last year, I was looking for the app to download it again and I realized it was also a website. So here I am..

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

Not really. I have a tumblr but I haven't been on that in a while since school is really keeping me back.

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

I have a lot of people who are really dedicated and have been there from the start, but one of those people is my friend Natty, Freakadoodle! c: She's been there since I first started "One Thing" and she's like, the coolest chick ever.

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Nopesies! c; JUST YFJAGFIIIJF. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS ME. MEANS SO MUCH c:

Anything random?

When I was little, I used to this that my dolls would actually talk to me so I would lock them in the basement until they decided to stop being mean and reply back.

Anything for the interviewer?

Thank you so much for interviewing me! c: It means a lot.

Anything else people should know about you?

Not really. If they didn't know I was a tad bit on the crazy side, they do now! :D

Say bye to the people!

Bye guys! c: