TZAZGEDA

Tzazgeda wasn't a place anyone would want to live in. But that was precisely why, there were creatures living there.

Tzazgeda was a small stable meteorite situated in one of the rings of Saturn. The rings of Saturn had housed colonies of creatures for a long time. They were famous for their deception tricks. The humans had never ever discovered the Gedas – civilians resided in Tzazgeda – or their ways of living.

To be honest, the Gedas weren't all that different from humans. They had the same features and the same life span. Only difference, their hands. The Gedas had blue hands. Yes. Blue hands. That's because no blood reached their hands. Their hands had their own form of nutrition. A totally unknown enzyme to humans called tzazepsin was secreted in the hands of Gedas. This enzyme made their hands unnaturally strong. Too strong. They could do anything with their hands.

But Tzazgeda had some harsh things happened in the past. The meteorites did not have a particular orbit. They just floated in the electromagnetic field of the rings of Saturn. So naturally, things did get a little topsy-turvy. Generations passed and the Gedas developed immunity against it's no gravity system. They knew about Earth. They knew about their ways. They knew about Zeroa. They knew about their ways. They knew many other unknown interstellar places. They were probably the most knowledgable species alive. And their system of governance proved so.

There were no leaders. Every single person lived with harmony. There was no deceitfulness, no back-stabbing, no lying. Nothing. They were wise enough to know what was wrong and what wasn't.

And that proved to become the foundation of Tzazgeda. They had no language. But they had studied every known language in this universe. They knew all languages. They knew more words in any dialect than a native himself. If these people ever decided to conquer any place they wanted to, they could do it. But they didn't.

There were some Gedas who were not meant to be on Tzazgeda. There destiny proved to be in the path of Gedian culture. They couldn't survive in a place with no power. No rules. No ways. Just wisdom.

But rebelling against the very nature of their meteorite wasn't an easy task. Especially against such a wise people.

There were many Gedians who had so decided that this wasn't their place. This wasn't their calling.

The people of Tzazgeda had understood their desires. And so they built starships for those Gedas. These starships transported them to Earth. Where they longed to go to.

But they knew they to keep their uncanny features a secret from Earth. Because if the humans found out that extra terrestrial life existed elsewhere, it would cause pandemonium.

And so, the Gedas exist, right among humans with gloves on to hide their identities and special shoes to lighten their sense of gravity, who had no clue as to what and whom they were unknowingly offering their homes to.

But Earth had just welcomed probably it's greatest asset.

And with such beings who surpass their lives, whether they are from Earth, Zeroa or Tzazgeda. These young lives would assemble together to form something the entire universe will fear. Things are just about to begin.

***