AYAAN

Year: 2342

Month: September

Date: 18

Destination: Sector Beta – Zeroa

Ayaan wanted to shove Isha off the planet it it could be possible. That's how annoying she was being right now.

Ayaan and Isha had decided to remove Neha from her current position. The operators were already on to something. They had thickened the atmosphere four times in the past few days and it still wasn't affecting Neha. Thanks to his mask. It was working a little too well.

It was only a matter of time before they decided to take a closer look at the girl. Also, she was running on zero food and water. She needed water in the next few hours or else she wouldn't survive, oxygen be damned.

So they had rescued her. Well, it was easier said than done. Isha had had to secure a night position in the Centre at the fighting arena. From their it had taken the first computer she saw and broke into it to disable every camera without raising alarms. How she did that, he had no clue. Whenever he asked, her face held a smug look. Whatever. He wasn't that desperate to know anyway.

From their, it had just taken a camouflaging suit to go there, unchain her and bring her to their apartment.

Ayaan still couldn't look at the girl properly. She was beaten and cut up in every place her skin was showed. Her clothes were in tatters and he was sure some, if not all, of her wounds were infected with the blades stuck in her skin for around 3 days.

Isha had taken her to her room and came out five seconds later.

"She can handle it. I lent her some of my clothes.",she huffed and slumped on Ayaan's bed.

"Thank you.",he said softly.

Isha's expression softened. "You know this marks us as traitors to the Zeroan Council right? We need to make a run for it sooner or later.", her eyes glistened with anticipation.

"You got your wish huh. I know. But I still think Neha isn't telling us the entire reason why she's here."

Isha nodded. The two waited for the human to re-emerge. It took longer than he was expecting.

Frustrated, Ayaan got off the bed and started taking huge steps across the room.

"Calm down and sit you idiot. She's going to take some time, did you look at her?"

Isha had brought her laptop to his room and was typing with such vigour his curiosity got the better of him, "What are you doing on that?"

Ayaan thought he was seeing things. His sister's face had changed colour. She was red. Oh my God.

"Oh my God. What in the world?", he said, eyes big saucers.

She laughed. "What? Chill, I'm just trying to break into the Earthian files again."

His eyes narrowed. "And you're happy that it isn't working?"

She forced herself to remove the grin from her face. He saw it. Didn't believe it. But he let it go. She'd tell him eventually.

Just then, the door opened and she entered.

Woah. She'd had a total makeover. Her hair wasn't matted and covered in blood and dust but was actually shining.

She has brown hair. He thought.

Her cuts were still there but not as gruesome as earlier.

A heavy boot stepped on his own shoeless foot and he yelped.

"You're drooling.", Isha hissed.

Neha came and sat down on the chair opposite to them.