NEHA

Year: 2342

Month: September

Date: 18

Destination: Sector Beta – Zeroa

Neha was starting to regret some of her life decisions. And yes one of them was steeling a pod and flying to this freaking death planet.

Who was she kidding. She couldn't just come to a different planet with a totally different race of creatures and expect everything to be dandy.

Neha was still strapped to that wall of glass. Her clothes were in tatters and there was blood everywhere on her skin. She needed a bath.

And still, despite being in this not so ideal situation, her thoughts wandered to the twins she'd met.

The two were a lot different than most she had met here. For one, the boy, Ayaan had literally saved her life. She owed him a life debt. And second, the girl. She found something in her eyes that matched her own. A craving for something wild. Neha knew more than anyone that that wasn't always in someone's best interest.

Neha had been a little selfish on her part. She knew the minute she had launched outside the orbit of earth that she had brought down a world of trouble for her friends. Sure they were annoying, but one thing she knew was that they were loyal to a fault.

She smiled. There was also a teeny bit of intention in coming here. She knew Naina and Roshan would be coming. There first time together on an op. She prayed to whoever listened that Roshan wouldn't ruin this chance he got.

Neha grinned in anticipation. A lot was going to happen.

***