Chapter 32

Melanie's POV

Everyone finally came out of the pool around midnight because our neighbors threatened to call the cops on us.

We all went inside so we could just relax and talk about what happened during the tour.

"So how many girls tried to kiss you?" Ali asked. She's been dating Matt for over 3 years and she told me how shaky their relationship is these days.

"You should have been there!" Taylor said laughing.

"Dude..." Matt said giving him a death glare but Taylor didn't notice.

"One girl came out of nowhere, then started to makeout with Matt right on the spot!" Taylor told everyone.

"And you just let her, Matt?!" Ali yelled on the verge of tears.

She ran upstairs and the rest of us girls went up with her.

Brent's POV

"I still can't believe you did that," I said to Matt.

"There was a reason," Matt said with his head in his hands.

"What was the reason?" Shawn asked.

"She reminded me of Ali." Matt said. "She looked exactly like her. When she came up for a picture, I literally told her how much she looked like my girlfriend. Then after the show, she came up and kissed me. When I saw her, all I could see was Ali. I missed her so much, I saw her everywhere."

"So the only reason why you went along with it was because you thought it was Ali?" Nash asked.

"Pretty much," Matt said.

"You need to tell her the truth," Shawn said.

We brainstormed ideas of ways Matt could tell Ali, and I'm pretty impressed of what we came up with.

Melanie's POV

"I knew this relationship wouldn't last," Ali cried. "He just had to cheat on me like that."

Amber was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

Matt came on with flowers that grew on our garden and said, "Can I talk to Ali for a minute?"

We all went back downstairs to our boyfriends, who were already asleep, and we fell asleep too.

Matt's POV

"I have nothing to say to you, Matthew," Ali said not facing me.

"Ali, can you please let me explain?" I asked her setting the flowers down and sitting next to her.

"There's nothing for you to explain," she said crying. "You cheated on me and never told me."

I held her face in my hands and kissed her. I was somewhat surprised when she kissed me back.

"Now that's the kiss I waited 3 weeks for," I said when we pulled apart.

"Why would you kiss a different girl, Matt?" She asked with tears starting to form again.

"She looked like you," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I missed you so much, I thought she WAS you. I'm so sorry."

"I missed you too," Ali said kissing me again.

"So do you forgive me?" I asked my beautiful girlfriend.

"I do," she said snuggling up next to me.

I kissed her forehead one more time before we both fell asleep.