Chapter 10: What is Going on?

A/N: thanks to the wonderful BlueyoshiGamer
Who had the wonderful idea to include older Natsuki. So when it's in her POV I'll tell you guys. Be like Adult Natsuki's POV or something like that. Shes not gonna have as many chapters, but she'll still be included every now and then. But anyways I owe it all to BlueyoshiGamer so thank you for the amazing idea. I was originally gonna make a sequel book, but decided against it, this would be more fun.

Also I don't own any of the amazing art in this chapter, they belong to other wonderfully talented artists.
Sasoura
liminisot

And I could not find out who drew the others but it was someone amazing I'm sure of it!!!

Well I do own the miss C picture.

One minute I'm fighting with my wife about how I'm never around enough to be a parent to our children . Then next I'm dragging my youngest son outside in spite of her and he suprisingly throws a good curve ball right into my skull.

Mine and Yuri's marriage has been on the rocks for a good two years now. It's just my job has been more and more demanding lately. There's been more tours and trips, less time for family. Yuri's threatened divorce for the last two months. I know her and the kids were getting sick of it... but I just want to do right by them...I didn't want them to need or yurn for anything. I wanted to provide for them in a way my parents never could and never did. Well today was my first day off in weeks, my work called me and asked if I could come in...and Yuri got pissed off before I even could give them an answer. We fought, I told them I was busy, dragged my son outside to play baseball and you know the rest.

Everything pounds and rings, I don't even remember passing out but everything's black and picture less, so I know I must've.
"Natsuki...are you...a-alright?" A soft voice questions, a young timid voice. Who was checking on me? That didn't sound like Harry or any of my children. It was so familiar yet so foreign.

I groan loudly and then cringe at my voice. What's wrong with my voice? I force my eyes open and my body upright.

"Is she alright?"
"I, I don't...I don't know... Ram hit her with his locker..."
"Way to go jackass."
"It was an accident!"
"Sure it was."
"It really was!"

My head spins at all the voices that swirl around me, I try to focus on just one. My vision is blurry and unfocused.
"N-nat...Nat..s-suki are you hurt?"

My breath catches in my throat, I feel light headed and like my brain is gonna implode all at once. Once I look towards the source of the voice and my blood runs cold, my vision comes into focus.

"Y-yuri? What? How?" I whisper in complete shock. I reach out to touch her, but she backs away from me slightly and I pull my hand back afraid of what I'm seeing.

 I reach out to touch her, but she backs away from me slightly and I pull my hand back afraid of what I'm seeing