Protective

-Jack, I told you, he didn't do anything...- I tried to lie again, hoping he would believe me this time and let Jungkook go.
-Then why were you crying and why did you two come out of the same room?- Jack asked, now with a more calm tone.
-What? Am I missing something, Shina? What's going on? I didn't even know you were still talking to Justin after your first meeting and after, you know, the boxe thing...- Yuna said, making it all much harder for me to handle, because I really can't lie to her. But I had to make an effort.
-Yuna, we... We just happened to be in the same room... Basically I was going to go to the bathroom to have some alone time, but then I saw the bathroom was full of people, so I opened this random door and I got in but then I realized Justin was there too, so I left... That's it...- I didn't expect myself to come up with a decent excuse, but I kinda did, so I mentally patted my shoulder.
-And why were you crying?- Jack asked, not satisfied, and looking still a bit suspicious.
-I... Well... I'd prefer not to talk about it...- I couldn't come up with two good excuses in the same day. Too much for my brain.
-Shina, can we talk for a second... in private?- My cousin's voice sounded worried.
-Yeah... after Justin leaves. I don't want you two to get in a fight again while I'm gone...- I said looking at Jack.
Jungkook finally got the message and left without saying a word. I could finally relax. I realized only then that my muscles had been tensed for the whole time.

Yuna took my hand and led me into the room where five minutes before I kissed Justin... or Jungkook, I still wasn't sure. I blushed a bit at the thought.
-So, what the hell is going on, little freak? What are you keeping from me?- She said, as soon as she closed the door behind us.
-Nothing is going on... Everything's ok...- I repeated that sentence so many times that I was starting to believe it myself.
-Shina, you're not fooling me, what happened with Justin? Did he hurt you? Why were you crying? If he did something to you I'm gonna go get him and I'll punch him in the face!- She said, getting heated.
-Yuna, calm down! Nobody did anything to me...-
-Shina, I give you five seconds to explain! Or I'm gonna be pissed!- I knew she really would have and I didn't want her to, especially because she was leaving the next day.
-We're gonna need more than five seconds, Yuna... But it's your last night with Chris, go spend it with him... We're gonna talk another time- I said, thinking of telling her all the truth but that it wasn't the right time to do it.
-Shina, you know you come before everything else... Please, just tell me what's going on...- She sounded so serious and worried that something bad was going on in my life.
-Ok, I'm going to try and make it as fast as I can...-
And I told her everything, from the fact that Justin and my schoolmate Jungkook were the same person to the fact that we just kissed and then he said it was a mistake.

-Wow, Shina, for God's sake, what did you get yourself into?! How could you not tell me all of this all week long?!- She was a bit shocked after I finished speaking.
-Well, I was.. I was just trying to protect him... He didn't want anybody to know and you were getting closer to Chris, so I decided to keep it for myself-
-Wow, to say it with your words, "you're gone to the land of love and you're never coming back"- She said, laughing.
-What?! I'm not... I'm not in... love with him!-
-Then why are you so protective over him? Why did you care so much about hurting Justin's feelings and why did you want to apologize to him? Why did you cry when Jungkook said kissing you was a mistake? Which, as I said, was probably a misunderstanding and you should definitely talk to him about it!-
-Yuna, I don't love him, not Justin nor Jungkook... We're just friends... Who kissed... By mistake... That's it...-
-Yeah, sure, if that makes you sleep at night...- She said, shrugging her shoulders.
-Yuna, enough of this conversation... Go back to Chris... It's your last night here, enjoy it!- I said, hoping she would listen to me.
-I'm going to only if you promise me you're gonna talk with him and sort things out...- Obviously there must be a catch.
-Yeah, sure... Eventually...- I answered, hoping it would be enough.
-Good, now let's go have fun and forget about this mess, little freak!- She said enthusiastically, taking my hand and bringing me out of the room.
Jack and Chris were still there, waiting for us. And it had been like a good fifteen minutes. They must have a lot of patience!

-Everything ok?- Chris asked.
-Yeah, will you guys join us on the dance floor? We're going to make the most of this night!- Yuna said, smiling big. She was really determined to make me feel better and make me forget about Justin/Jungkook for a bit.
The brothers looked at each other and smiled, following us on the dance floor.
We danced a lot and I actually enjoyed my time with them. Jack didn't ask me about Justin again, which I was really thankful for. He forced me to show the moves I learned during my homemade dance lessons. We all laughed because I definitely still had room for improvement.