Departure

The next morning, we had to wake up early, even though the night before we got back at 3 a.m. We looked like zombies.
After the alarm rang at 8 o'clock, Yuna and I got up and started getting ready like we were robots, with our eyes still closed. We didn't even exchange a word, too tired for that.
By the time we were ready, Yuna's phone rang.
-Chris?- She said, with her voice still sleepy, putting the phone on speaker, since she was still putting the last things in her luggage and trying to close it.
-Hey, sleeping beauty, you awake?- He said and I couldn't see him but from his voice I could tell he was smiling.
-Yeah, kinda...- Yuna answered, while sitting on her suitcase to close it.
-We're waiting for you outside, Jack came along too...-
-Oh, great, we'll be out in 2 minutes-
-Ok, bye baby-
Yuna looked at me shocked, getting embarrassed by the pet name her boyfriend used to call her, without knowing I was listening to the conversation.
-Uhmm, yeah, bye- She said, hanging up rapidly.

-Bye babyyy- I mimicked Chris's voice, trying to make fun of her.
-Stooop!!- She said, throwing a pillow at me. -Shut up and help me- She said, pointing to the suitcase she was sitting on.
I helped her close it and two minutes later we were greeting Chris and Jack in front of Chris's car.

It took a while to get to the airport, but I was glad, because Yuna could spend more time with us. We put music, opened the car windows and pretend it was a car trip. We had so much fun because Jack and I were making fun of the two lovebirds and they were dying of embarrassment and blushing like crazy.

-So, I'm planning to be back in a month... Can you all survive without me for a month?- She said.
-What? A month?- I said.
-Yeah, it's too long!- Chris complained.
-No, Chris, I didn't mean it like that.- I said, starting to laugh at how cute Chris's pout was. -That's like the shortest time she's ever been away and I think you're the reason... So you better be grateful- I said laughing, but he was still pouting.
-I'm gonna miss you so much- He said, looking at her in the rear view mirror.
-Chris, not in front of everyone!- Yuna scolded him, blushing.
-What? It's not a secret, babe...- He said innocently.
Yuna kept scolding him for the sweet things he was saying to her in front of us. Jack and I looked at each other, we were having so much fun watching the whole scene.

When we got to the airport, our mood changed. We were suddenly facing the fact that she was leaving. And as much as I was used to it, it still sucked. Especially when my life was so messed up, I needed her to give me her useless but reassuring advices.
-Hey, little freak, don't cry, we'll see each other soon!- She said before hugging me, when it was time for her to get on the plane.
-I'm not crying, you big freak!- I whined, hugging her as tight as I could. -By the way, you never got back so early for me? Is Chris more important than me?- I complained, jokingly. Maybe not so jokingly.
-No, he's just weaker than you, but don't tell him...- She whispered into my ear and I smiled.
Then she went to say bye to Jack.
-Hey, keep an eye on your brother for me, will you?- She said, hugging him.
-Sure thing, ma'am!- He answered, smiling.
It was time for the two lovebirds to say goodbye and Jack and I decided to leave them some space.
While Chris and Yuna where probably kissing the hell out of each other (and I would know it if I had watched the scene but I didn't), I got a text.

Jungkook: Hey, Shina, can we talk for a second?

It was followed by a second message.

Jungkook: It's Jungkook

-Everything ok?- Jack's question made me realize that I was probably staring at my phone with a confused look.
-Oh, yeah, just... Nothing... Are they done?- I said, trying to change the topic and looking for Chris and Yuna.
-Yeah, I think they're done... Well, she needs to go so they have to be...- He said and we both laughed, getting closer to them.
-Ok guys, thank you for coming, now I need to go... See you in a month! Don't have too much fun without me!- Yuna said, ready to go.
We all said bye and waited until she was past the controllers and we couldn't see her anymore.

-Hey- Jack whispered to me, while Chris was still looking where Yuna's figure was fading. -Are you busy now? I wanted to do something to lift Chris's mood-
-Something like what?- I asked, still whispering.
-I don't know, anything... I can't see him like this...- He said and we both looked at Chris. He was still searching for Yuna with his eyes in the crowd when she was clearly long gone. I felt sorry for him.
-Ok, I'm in... Let's do something- I said and we both went to him and took one of his arms each.
-Brother, let's go...- Jack told him, trying to drag him towards the exit.
-Wait Jack, we could go see when the plane takes off!- He said, trying to free himself from our grip.
-No, Chris, we need to go somewhere...- I said, trying to convince him.
-Where?- He asked.
-Uhmm... You'll see...- I said lying, because the real answer was "anywhere but here".

When we finally got him into the back seat of the car, Jack got on the driver side and I got on the passenger side. We looked at each other and he was asking me for help with his eyes, but I just did an expression like "I don't know, mate, your idea your problem". I mean, at least that's what I was thinking, I don't know if he got the message.
Speaking of messages, once he started driving not knowing where to, I remembered about Jungkook's text. I still had to answer, but I didn't know what to do. I really could have used an advice from Yuna at that point.