❤️Bakugo imagine #1❤️

Decided to write a Bakugo imagine, no one asked but you can have it anyway.

Imagine knowing Bakugo as a kid:
(You're both five in this)
(m/n means mother's name)

Imagine knowing Bakugo as a kid:(You're both five in this)(m/n means mother's name)

The new house was nice enough. It was larger than our old one and instead of being in the middle of the countryside it was on a nice small street.

We moved here recently after Dad got a new job in the city. He was going to work at a hero agency! Only in the office but it's still really cool.

Anyways, today mom is taking me over to the neighbour's house, she's going to say hi to them. Apparently they have a kid my age too. I hope they're nice.

" You don't need to hold my hand that hard sweetie."

My mom cooed from above, we were currently standing outside the neighbour's house and she had just rung the doorbell.

" But I'm scared Mom."

" They're just neighbour's y/n, normal people like you and me."

" But I heard a loud noise coming from inside the house yesterday."

" I'm sure it was just something like a pet."

" Oh! Do you think they have a dog mom!?"

I hopped up and down excitedly at the thought.

" Perhaps,"

The door opened to reveal a tall woman with spiky flaxen hair and a toothy grin opened on her face as soon as she saw us.

" M/n so nice to see you,"

She peered down at my figure, cowering behind my mom.

" And you must be y/n, do come in, Katsuki will be happy to have a friend."

Katsuki? A boy?

We entered the small living space, the house was very similar to our own, humble in size but comfortable enough.

" Katsuki!"

She called, relatively loudly up the stairs.

" The neighbours are here! "

A small boy dressed in an All Might onesie came fumbling down the stairs, his hair almost identical to his mother's, only shorter.

I could already tell there was mischief in his eyes.

He stood next to his mom and proceeded to look directly at me, face expressionless before a sly smirk crept into his face.

" Katsuki, this is y/n, m/n's daughter. They're our new neighbours."

" Mom,"

He inquired, tugging on her skirt,

" Can I show her my room? "

" Sure thing, no trouble though."

My mom gave me a slight nudge towards him and I stumbled after him as he scrambled up the stairs expertly.

He lead me to a wooden door that lead into his room.

" This is my room!"

He stated proudly, hands on his hips, a smug look on his face.

I looked around, it seemed like a normal kid's bedroom, some toys, a mini bed and an All Might poster plastered on the wall.

" Do you like All Might?"

I inquired, he was wearing his merchandise too.

" Heck yeah, he's the greatest hero, I'm going to be the number one hero some day, in fact I'll be greater than All Might himself! "

" Oh..."

He tilted his head to the side, eyes furrowed in confusion.

" What, do you not want to be a hero when you're older?"

" I think they're cool and all but... I'm not sure I have the quirk for it."

" What's you quirk? "

" I can show you if you want,"

" Yeah!"

" I need an animal though, do you have a pet?"

" No, sorry."

" Oh but I heard a loud noise earlier, was that not a dog or something?"

" Oh, no, that was probably my quirk."

He opened his palm up to reveal tiny explosions.

" Wow "

" I can do them bigger too!"

He pointed his hand at a teddy on his bed and released a larger explosion towards it, charring it's left ear.

"Katsuki!"

His mother shouted from downstairs leading to some sniggers from the both of us.

A period of silence filled the room.

" Well then I'll have to do it!"

"Hmm?"

" I'll become the greatest hero for you y/n! "

He jumped onto his bed and punched a fist into the air, a wide grin on his face as he looked down at me.

I have him a smile back.

" Thanks Katsuki."