❤️ Tamaki imagine #1 ❤️

Imagine Tamaki getting jealous:

You, Tamaki and Mirio where wandering down the U.A corridors, aimlessly making your way to the gates since it was the end of the day.

" And then, Nighteye punched him! " Mirio exclaimed, waving his hands about frantically as he told you two the story.

" Really?! " You exclaimed, interested in your friend's own enthusiasm more so than the actual story.

" Yeah, I know right, I couldn't believe Sir would do something like that either. "

Tamaki, who would at least normally make some kind of sarcastic remark, especially around you and Mirio, stayed silent.

" Tamaki? " you asked gingerly.

Your boyfriend was acting suspicious, at least more than normal. His hands had left their usual home in his pockets and they had subtly made their way to your waist, where they gripped you rather tightly.

He wasn't usually this tense around you, unless...

" Hey Mirio, I think we're going to leave, it's getting pretty late. " You explained slowly.

The blonde grinned widely, saying, " Alright, I've got some work I need to finish off, so I'm staying a bit longer. I'll see you lovebirds later. "

You waved cautiously to him from over your shoulder as you dragged Tamaki out of the building. When you tried to look him in the eyes he turned his face away from you.

" There's no point getting embarrassed, " you joked.

He turned his head towards you suddenly and let go of your hips. His stare was stone cold and his jaw tightened.

" I'm not embarrassed. "

" I know. "

You smirked as you saw a slight wave of fear cross Tamaki's face at your ability to read his emotions. He massaged his hands sheepishly and looked at his feet, shuffling slightly.

" I- I just... "

" Got jealous? "

Reluctantly, he nodded. In an attempt to comfort him, you went over to his hunched form and wrapped your arms around his body.

" But you know that Mirio's a friend, right? "

" Yeah, but, I still don't like it when you spend more time with him than me, " he murmured into your shoulder, inhaling your scent.

" I'll try not to Tamaki. "

But as you tried to break free, his arms held you in place.

" Tamaki, " you snickered, slightly annoyed.

" I'm just making sure. "

" Making sure of what? "

" That you're mine. "

Thanks to @RaeGaming1143 for this idea. Please comment any of your requests and stay safe!