❤️Class 1-A imagine #1❤️

Imagine you are a general study student and meet class 1-A :

Y/n stood before the class 1-A dorm apprehensively.

She clutched her camera tightly and remembered why she was here.

As a first year herself who had gotten into UA she had been very excited, naturally, and joined the school newspaper club.

She had always been interested in media as well as news but had never imagined herself to be the journalist.

Instead she preferred staying in a classroom and editing footage or writing articles about heroes.

Yet this time she had been put in charge of gathering information for the latest story, courtesy of some business students; Dormitory life.

Aizawa Sensei had given her permission to record Class 1-A luckily, so these kids weren't really that different from her.

Were they?

General Study students did not have dorms, since they didn't have a measurable risk of being attacked and this was her first time in seeing them up close.

Geez, UA has funding.

These building were massive three storey apartment blocks, and they had one for each class.

But she couldn't imagine living with her own classmates.

Seeing Hitoshi Shinso in the morning, he does not seem like a early day person at all.

It was a weekend and coming to school was not desirable for y/n but she had to do it.

She had agreed, stupidly, last week and would probably be kicked out if she didn't do this.

" You coming in or not? "

A grumpy voice sounded, breaking her away from her thoughts.

It was Aizawa Sensei, slumped over near the door with a grumpy expression pasted into his face.

" Oh, yeah, sorry Sensei. "

She walked inside, the doors were exceptionally massive and frankly just for show, she thought.

Inside she was immediately hit with the rabble of noise and a lot of-

- shouting?

" Dammit, Deku!! "

One particular voice sounded the most violent of all.

" Don't mind them, I'll gather everyone up."

The lathargic teacher groaned at his unruly class.

" Class, shut up, you have a visitor. "

Suddenly a large congregation of around twenty kids appeared, whispering and chatting excitedly amongst themselves.

" This is y/n, a general study student. She is here to gather information for the UA school newspaper about the new dorms. Please treat her with respect. "

She felt the sudden piercing eyes on her as he mentioned her name and squirmed uncomfortably.

The teacher sighed before shuffling away somewhere.

Immediately a few certain individuals surrounded her, bombarding her with questions.

" Woah, are you really? "

" I can't believe people are interested in this stuff. "

" We have a school newspaper? "

" What do you think of general studies? "