❤️ Shinso imagine #3 ❤️

Imagine going to the school festival with Shinso:

(Sorry about the gif quality, it was the only one I could find, lol)

The school festival.

The whole of UA was preparing for arguably the largest event of the school year, especially since all classes were now on equal playing field and didn't have to be outshone by the hero course students.

" Shinso! "  You called.

He turned around to you, that same unreadable blank expression on his face. Unreadable to everyone except to you (and maybe Aizawa, who seemed to have taken a particular liking to the boy).

" I found the wood, it was still in the classroom. "

He gave a slight smile at your comment and took the pile of wood that was cradled in your arms. After taking the pile and placing it on one of the tables that had been moved outside he looked at you again, this time his expression was more tense.

" Have you got any splinters? "

" Splinters? "  You chuckled at his concern and shook you head before adding,

" No. You don't need to worry about some splinters Shinso. "

Looking at you innocently, he pouted slightly.

" Of course I should worry about you. " He stated.

" Do you not think I can protect myself then? "

You placed your hands on your hips questioningly and raised an eyebrow at his statement in accusation.

" No, no, I didn't mean it in that sort of way y/n. Only that, I don't want you to get hurt... "

His head drooped solemnly, making your heart clench. Grinning, you gave him a playful punch to the shoulder and laughed,

" I was only joking, you know that you're my hero. "

Shinso's gaze flickered to you for a moment before returning to the ground, a darker shade dusting his cheeks.

" Hey y/n! That wood needs cutting in half! " A classmate shouted to you.

" 'Kay! "

Walking over to the pile, you untied the string holding the logs together and let them tumble onto the table with a soft clatter, muttering to yourself,

" Where did I put that saw? "

You turned to Shinso, who was already preoccupied with the task he was doing before you had arrived of painting the signs for your stall.

" Have you seen the wood saw anywhere? "

" No. "

You hummed to yourself thoughtfully, spinning around slowly as you scoured your surroundings for the lost tool.

Just as you were about to go hunting for it you heard a cracking snap behind you.

" Wha - "

Shinso looked at you innocently, eyes wide as a puppy's. He held two halves of a log in both hands. He had broken it. With his bare hands.

" Will this do y/n? "

" Yes! " You cried excitedly, urging him to do the others as well.

Your eyes couldn't help but drift to his rolled up sleeves and flexing muscles as he snapped each log like they were toothpicks. The way his tendons contracted and the sharp ridges of flesh tightened, weaving their way up to his surprisingly bulky biceps and widened shoulders and-

" Done, where should I put them? "

Suddenly wrenched from your, erm, observations, you saw all of the logs perfectly split and laying on the table neatly.

" Just there's fine. "  You answered curtly, slightly flustered as you added,

" I'll just take them over... over-um-there, yeah, over there. "

" Okay. "

You thought you caught a slight smirk on his face but had already hurriedly gathered the logs and were scurrying away. 

Looking down at the wood you sighed and pursed your lips.

How you wished to be one of those logs and to be in his muscular arms too.

Scowling, you whispered under your breath,

" Screw you wood. "