❤️Todoroki imagine #1❤️

Bit of an odd one but this gif was just too good

Imagine Todoroki thinking a lot / sparring with Todoroki:

All might stood proudly at the front, his presence shadowing each of the students in the class. Except maybe for Bakugo who was vibrantly radiating an aggressive aura as he tangled with All Might.

" This is a head lock, the Tennessee variation, but you can change the name for your own moves."

The large pro was demonstrating different ways of suppressing villains without quirks, Bakugo was his lucky assistant, and All Might was currently showing off his multitude of headlocks.

"See how I majestically wrap my arm around young Bakugo's neck while my other hand secures his arms."

Y/n watched tentatively from the back of the crowd, still unsure about this. Bakugo shouted profanities at All Might to let him go but the pro was too busy answering questions from Yaoyorozu to pay attention.

Y/n saw a feverish Midoriya scribbling down notes in front of her while other students just viewed Bakugo struggling in glee.

" Interesting,"

Turning she saw Todoroki behind her, arms folded and eyes squinting as he watched All Might.

" Can't you see from back there?"

Y/n called, slightly worried for her class mate.

" Yes."

The answer was simple and he moved his eyes over to her smoothly, his arms swinging down to his sides.

The boy walked towards her at a sickeningly slow pace, eyes searching her's throughout.

" Why are you questioning my positioning y/n?"

She swallowed at his close proximity now.

" Is it that you cannot see? "

" I e-er,"

" Fair enough,"

He cut in massively, eyes falling back onto All Might, who now let go of a grumbling Bakugo. But they flicked over to her a moment and a brief ghost of a smirk crossed the boy's face.

" You are quite short."

"Hey!"

Y/n retaliated, now seriously annoyed, who did this boy think he was?

" Everyone split into groups and practice!"

The teacher called from the front. Yet before y/n could walk off, Todoroki took her by the hand and dragged her with him.

" You're coming with me,"

" Great,"

She murmured to herself, upset at this injustice. After they reached a far part of the trading arena Todoroki let go and took a few paces away from her while stretching his arms above his head.

Slightly confused, y/n only understood once he turned back to her, face deadly serious. It was time to spar

" Ready?"

This boy had it in for him now.

Lunging forwards at a beast-like speed y/n threw a punch at him. He dodged in time unluckily, but not quick enough to escape a slight bash from her knuckles.

"Gah,"

He breathed out, holding his side.

" You got me there,"

It was his turn now and he took a large stride towards her, attempting to punch her in the face.

Seeing this visible attack y/n ducked and went for the counter, but not before toppling over.

Todoroki had swung his leg round the other way, using the punch as a diversion.

Just before she was going to face plant he wrapped his hand around her arm to soften her fall and pinned her to the ground effortlessly.

Gaining her bearings once again y/n looked up to see a smug Todoroki peering down at her.

With a surge of inspiration she grappled his neck with her free arm, throwing him down beneath her and swinging herself on top.

" Nice headlock,"

He choked out between heavy breaths, a bit abash at the situation.

" I thought you were watching All Might intensely today though."

Y/n joked back, locking eyes with his, their faces inching closer.

" Perhaps I was looking at someone else..."