🎉 When they ask you out 🎉

When they ask you out/propose (for those old enough to...):

Izuku:

" This is my house

" This is my house. "

Izuku stopped walking and stood beside you, looking carefully at the house for any signs of danger but there were none.

You turned to him, smiling, 

" Thank you for walking me here, my parents will appreciate that I'm not alone this late. "

" That's okay, it was nice getting to talk to you. "

He blushed, looking down at his feet when you smiled at him.

" We can talk more often, if you'd like. "

You offered quietly, unsure of what you were suggesting yourself.

" That would be nice. "

His response was short and seemed to end the conversation, so you started making your way to the front door when he exclaimed,

" Wait! "

Turning, Izuku pulled his arm back which had unconsciously extended towards you. His blush became even brighter as you looked at him curiously.

" Would you- erm- maybe like to go somewhere tomorrow, alone - with me, maybe? "

" Are you asking me out? "

He murmured something in response but you didn't care, a grin spreading uncontrollably onto your face.

" Yes... "

" Well then, I'd love to. "

Bakugo:

Midnight invited Bakugo up to give a short speech on behalf of the first years

Midnight invited Bakugo up to give a short speech on behalf of the first years. You weren't surprised to discover it was him, he had been top in the entrance exam after all.

The microphone buzzed an awful noise as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

" This sports festival, "