❤️ Todoroki imagine #3 ❤️

Imagine Todoroki's family finding out abut your relationship:

Todoroki's eyes were staring down at his phone and hadn't left the device for thirty minutes

Todoroki's eyes were staring down at his phone and hadn't left the device for thirty minutes. This had you slightly concerned.

Usually your boyfriend wasn't so obsessed with the screen but now he just seemed to be ignoring your presence. As you lounged on the couch across from him you could see his face tense.

You were surprised he hadn't noticed you like this, staring at him and his expression. If he had seen you in such a state he would have normally come over and lay down beside you, wrapping his arms around you whilst murmuring words of comfort.

Yet evidently, today was not the day for cuddling.

In an attempt to gain his attention you sighed gently, stretching your arms above you tiredly and gazing up at the blank ceiling. He should see your discontent and -

He coughed. He coughed? Was that a sarcastic cough, or was he genuinely sick? Was that an 'I'm ignoring you' cough or a 'come over to me' cough?

No, don't look, you chided yourself. If you turned your head to read his emotion then you would be giving in, you would be losing.

Now, dear reader, it is important to understand that once you supposedly begin such an ignoring game with your beloved companion, it is considered a violation to give in to your partner. In doing so you give them your pride on a silver platter. Therefore it is obvious that y/n was aware of this mutual understanding that lies between a relationship and would have rather endured one of Eraserhead's lectures than to give in to this. I apologise for this diversion, please carry on with the story...

Yet, even after this self-control, Todoroki was not phased by your efforts. As you peeked over at him from the corner of your eye you were rather disappointed to see that he hadn't moved in the slightest.

" Ugh, Shoto! What is up with you today? " You finally stated unhappily, sitting up to look at him.

He lifted his head to you, a wholesome expression plastered over his features. That face, that damn face.

" What do you mean? "

" You've been ignoring me this whole bloody time, that's what. "

" Oh. "

You huffed stubbornly, laying back down on the couch before turning away from him, muttering,

" Don't act so innocent all of sudden... "

Hearing shuffling, you buried your face in a cushion, feeling his weight sink into the couch when he sat himself behind you and reached a hand out tentatively to rest on your shoulder.

Deciding to let him leave it there for the moment you sensed his tension as he exhaled painfully.

Soon enough, you decided that ignoring him was fruitless and so turned to him, looking up. He was still on his phone!