❤️ Izuku imagine #3 ❤️

Imagine Izuku and you being parents:

This imagine was requested by @OfficialAnnieP. Thanks for the prompt and I hope it's what you had in mind!

S/n = Son's name

" Mom, where's Daddy? "

" He's at work sweetie. "

Your son sat restlessly on a chair, swinging his legs wildly, patience growing thin. He groaned before standing up and waddling over to you.

You could tell he missed his father, he always did when Izuku had long missions, such as patrols - but that was the life he would have to live with if his his father was a pro hero.

S/n wrapped his arms around your waist, prompting you to put down the book you were currently reading. You picked him up, placing him gently on your lap.

" Can we go see him? "  He asked quietly, having both inherited his father's looks and timid personality.

" I don't know S/n, it might be dangerous. "

You stroked his hair, feeling his shoulder sink with disappointment,

" It can't be too dangerous if Daddy's there, right? "

" Well, I suppose so... "

" Maybe he'd like to see us, Mom. "

His large eyes stared up at you lovingly, their green shade mirroring Izuku's exactly.

Pursing your lips, you looked at your phone screen.

08:21 pm

 Izuku had told you that he should be home by 8:30, surely he'd bee finished soon. Plus, you had attended UA as a student as well. You could handle things enough if the situation got messy.

" Alright, but we have to be back before your bedtime. "

* 10 Minutes later *

After a short train ride to the city centre, you held your son's hand tightly as you searched the streets for any sign of your husband.

" Look up there Mom! "

S/n pointed to the sky where a silhouette, was leaping across the sky in hot pursuit of a hooded figure, who you could only guess to be a criminal of some sort.